Original post by raman_17
yup ennnnnnnnnnnnnndleeeeeeeeeesss laughter
:lol:
:wink:

I would try tp compete but my phone would make that endeavour very painful indeed:colonhash:
:rofl:
Hahaha XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 583
Original post by TheHaunted.
What is going on with this thread..

i don't even know :lol:
Reply 584
Original post by Matrix123
I would try tp compete but my phone would make that endeavour very painful indeed:colonhash:
:rofl:
Hahaha XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

yh yh get what ja mean :lol:

:lol: :rofl:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

XD
yh yh get what ja mean :lol:

:lol: :rofl:

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaha

Haha yeah :rofl:

:laugh:

Do you think it's best to go to VMs or?
Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 586
Original post by Matrix123
XD

Haha yeah :rofl:

:laugh:

Do you think it's best to go to VMs or?
Posted from TSR Mobile

:lol: :lol:

VM's are?? :rofl:

Fair enough :lol:
GREAT!!!! :biggrin:

nice to know ur summer was awesome :smile:

btw why was it awesome?? :lol:

Cas I went to California which is the best holiday I've ever done (and we went upper class 😂). In Cali I got to do loads Cas we drove to 7 different places and I went on a helicopter and cool stuff like that :tongue:
Also I went to turkey and Chania which were really cool Cas I did stuff like quad biking and boat trips and I went to work for a bit but it was really cool Cas we were exhibiting a big event so it was really long hours but fun xx :biggrin:
Wbu how good was your summer? xx

no worries I would say I wanna be the person providing for the family

Aww that's really sweet 🙃 But would you date / marry a woman who was on a higher salary than you / had a better position or would it make you feel less manly? xx
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 589
Original post by abc_123_
Cas I went to California which is the best holiday I've ever done (and we went upper class 😂). In Cali I got to do loads Cas we drove to 7 different places and I went on a helicopter and cool stuff like that :tongue:
Also I went to turkey and Chania which were really cool Cas I did stuff like quad biking and boat trips and I went to work for a bit but it was really cool Cas we were exhibiting a big event so it was really long hours but fun xx :biggrin:
Wbu how good was your summer? xx

oh wow that sounds good!! I didn't really go anywhere, just did work, a bit of studying and chilling :cool:

Aww that's really sweet 🙃 But would you date / marry a woman who was on a higher salary than you / had a better position or would it make you feel less manly? xx

yh that's how i want it :tongue: but that scenario above is one I probz wouldn't wanna be in :biggrin: wbu?? if ur husband had a lower salary then you... :smile:
yh that's how i want it :tongue: but that scenario above is one I probz wouldn't wanna be in :biggrin: wbu?? if ur husband had a lower salary then you... :smile:

I guess I wouldn't mind but I probably would be suspicious that he would divorce me and get my money so that's not great my mum had more money than my dad when they started dating tho x
Tbh it would make me happy that I could help our family finances too so he wouldn't think I was sponging off him xx :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 591
Original post by abc_123_
I guess I wouldn't mind but I probably would be suspicious that he would divorce me and get my money so that's not great my mum had more money than my dad when they started dating tho x
Tbh it would make me happy that I could help our family finances too so he wouldn't think I was sponging off him xx :smile:

yh that is a very nice thought you have there :smile: helping the family.... its really rare to get anyone talking like that nowadays :biggrin:
Reply 592
@Bluebutterfly310 halloooooooooooo comment away :biggrin:

@cupcakes87 where are yoooooooouuuuuuuu? :smile:
My summer was probably THE WORST summer I've ever had. I spent more than half of it worrying about having cancer after finding a lump in my armpit (and I still am worrying about it....). :colonhash:
Reply 594
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Lol i think ya the one who had too much coke :lol:

My summer was rubbish i went into hibernation :lol: and will do next year lol

no not coke............. diet coke :lol:

don't worry... i'll allow u to derail this thread as it already had been!! :rofl:
Reply 595
Meh dislike coke prefer pepsi max :lol:

yaaaaaaaaas pepsi max is v. beautiful :biggrin:

what food you into??

im into fruits and fast food (@Liinda2702 )
Reply 596
lol
Cool
im into fruit and veg and salads and fish,

nice! I love my chicken :drool:
@Bluebutterfly310 halloooooooooooo comment away :biggrin:

@cupcakes87 where are yoooooooouuuuuuuu? :smile:

twas the most amazing summer EVERRRRRRRRRRR :ahee:
Reply 598
Original post by cupcakes87