The Student Room Group
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London

Digital arts computing at goldsmith

startin this course in 2016 , anyone studied this course or starting it?
Reply 1
Yep, in my second year :tongue:
Hi :smile:
Goldsmiths, University of London
Goldsmiths College, University of London
London
Reply 2
Original post by FLAB001
Yep, in my second year :tongue:
Hi :smile:

hey how is the course ? , would you recommend the course , what are some stuff to look out for ??
Reply 3
The course is very interesting and hard :tongue: you do coding, math, art critical studies and loads of mini projects. Main project at the end of the year, exhibition with everyone to show your work . You have exams too so be constantly alert :tongue: There are very few of us tbh, because this is a new course, but its real fun!
We are nice people :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by FLAB001
The course is very interesting and hard :tongue: you do coding, math, art critical studies and loads of mini projects. Main project at the end of the year, exhibition with everyone to show your work . You have exams too so be constantly alert :tongue: There are very few of us tbh, because this is a new course, but its real fun!
We are nice people :tongue:

Oh cool , how is the employability from what you learned from? What area do you want to go into after you graduate?And what did you exhibit last year ? Last question 😂
Reply 5
I'm thinking about applying for this course for 2017 - do you have any advice/tips for my personal statement and portfolio?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending