The Student Room Group

Am I gay or are these Girls not Hot? (PIC)

My close mates say this is the hottest japanese girl band. I think East Asian birds are peng ting but I can't see it :lolwut:

Scroll to see replies

right is ok but neither are anything special
Not a fan of the hair on the girl on the left and the girl on the right is generally hotter anyway, otherwise yeah, pretty hot overall.
Got any examples of what you consider hot Asians?
Reply 4
(edited 7 years ago)
Try a more flattering photo, I see potential.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Not a fan of the hair on the girl on the left and the girl on the right is generally hotter anyway, otherwise yeah, pretty hot overall.

I think they're average for east asian birds (no homo) :redface:

Idk I have a lot of East Asian woman friends. And the Korean ones in particular, are much hotter IMO

similarBlank
Got any examples of what you consider hot Asians?

this chick

Original post by PrinceHarrys
I think they're average for east asian birds (no homo) :redface: Yeah I say pretty hot, not stunning or anything but they're pretty good looking :hitit:
Original post by 0to100
Try a more flattering photo, I see potential.

they're called Puffy AmiYumi I found this pic. I dont see it :redface:

@UWS u wot m8? :P
Original post by WoodyMKC
Yeah I say pretty hot, not stunning or anything but they're pretty good looking :hitit:

Fair enough. The bird I posted above is a "hot" Asian girl IMO. What do you think :P
If this I should considered average then I'm like -1000

Not being funny but..they look no different to the girl you posted as an example of a hot asian...long wavy ish hair, dazed expression, lotsa makeup, plastic surgery nose, glamourous look...all coming together rather nicely...
Reply 12

Meh. Not for me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 0to100
Not being funny but..they look no different to the girl you posted as an example of a hot asian...long wavy ish hair, dazed expression, lotsa makeup, plastic surgery nose, glamourous look...all coming together rather nicely...

She has way hotter features IMHO. asian birds have the same "look" tho yea

Man's like rah
CL(Korean) is so pretty Slayy
[video="youtube;0JUV8_W53Z0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JUV8_W53Z0[/video]
Original post by Mystery.
If this I should considered average then I'm like -1000

Same. 🙃
Second photo much more complementary. What one person finds hot isnt universal, but I think they are pretty hot. You must be turning them down all the time. Not tremedously different from the photo you liked imo.

The other picture was a stunner.
(edited 7 years ago)
She has way hotter features IMHO. asian birds have the same "look" tho yea

Eh
Original post by saraxh
CL(Korean) is so pretty Slayy
[video="youtube;0JUV8_W53Z0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JUV8_W53Z0[/video]

Looking cross eyed already...and lots of plastic surgery...:ahhhhh:

Quick Reply

Latest