The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Carthaginian
I'm pretty sure OP's trolling, they have a picture of "Allah" written in arabic, and they cannot even spell "Muhammad" right.

definite troll but there isn't only one way to spell Muhammad in English
Reply 61
Or you could always divorce him after..?
Original post by EastGuava

When Muslims refer to the prophet Muhammad, they say it with the correct spelling.

But you're correct, many people have names like "Mohammed", "Mohammad", "Muhammed", "Mehmet", etc.
Original post by Bloody Stupid
Does your cousin not want the marriage as well? If so, you can reach a compromise with him and play happy families whilst you can go out and date.

Otherwise, it's either stay or run away.

He's ok with it bc he's in his 30s and a virgin so he's pretty desperate

Original post by EastGuava

i'm not trolling there wasn't any space for 2 Ms!!!

Original post by 123moon
Or you could always divorce him after..?

I thought about this but i'm sure he would want to have sex :frown:

but it's ok bc my parents won't force me to marry him if I just pretend to be straight and agree to have quran read on me
Reply 64
taking a loan aint haraam lmao otherwise like every Muslim that's going to uni this year is going to Hell :lol:
Original post by z33
taking a loan aint haraam lmao otherwise like every Muslim that's going to uni this year is going to Hell :lol:

are you muslim?
Original post by Aishaluvsmuhamed
Ok so I just cried to my parents about how I don't want to get married they said I don't have to marry my cousin as long as I agree to have quran read on me and I stop being gay. I think this is ok bc i can pretend to not be gay and I can continue living with them like nothing happened.

Double m wouldn't fit. I've read the Quran in arabic so I'm familiar with it. :smile:

Wow, essentially an exorcism. Some family you have :s-smilie:
Reply 67
are you muslim?

yes
Original post by Josb
She is not allowed to date.

Then I'd say contact the uni and see if they can help
Original post by z33

it is a Haram, interest is a Jewish conspiracy.
Reply 70
Original post by Plantagenet Crown

Muslims usually think that homosexuality is a disease that can be cured.

I've had it before bc i have psychosis...
First few times was ok but then the most recent one the guy started hurting me :redface:

Original post by z33
yes

what do you think I should do? :frown:

When I asked my mum what she'd do if she found out one of my brother's was gay, she said she'd send them off to be killed.
Her family don't seem that bad.
Original post by Moneyshot Mufti
Lots of these Muslim boys have small willies, could you not ask your cousin to tuck it in between his legs and pretend to be a girl

Ze could love you long time like a ladyboy

hahaha nice one but idk
hahaha nice one but idk

Could you not marry a Muslim man, but say you're not really a sexual person, but eat pussy on the side?
Could you not marry a Muslim man, but say you're not really a sexual person, but eat pussy on the side?

Being lesbian is haram and a husband would want me to have sex with them even if it's a few times
Being lesbian is haram and a husband would want me to have sex with them even if it's a few times

Maybe he will be a ****** and suck dick on the side, I'm sure you can come to an arrangement.
Reply 77
it is a Haram, interest is a Jewish conspiracy.

a Jewish conspiracy? r u hi?
since this case seems to be urgent (she prob will be married against her will, or 'exorcised' or kicked out, and either way she can't afford it), it's ok for her to take out a loan
Interest on student loans only start after you finish your degree and when you start earning 21k a year
if you're that stingy about it, don't get a job that'll pay you 21k or over, until 30 years later when it's cut off

what do you think I should do? :frown:

Take the student loan, move out, live your life
whether you believe being anything other than straight is haraam or not is another matter, personally after a lot of research I came to my own conclusion that it isn't
so don't feel guilty, or having to marry your cousin to be halal
you have the right to marry whoever you want, the right to study and live without all of this **** going on at home
i'd haul ass if i were you
Maybe he will be a ****** and suck dick on the side, I'm sure you can come to an arrangement.

No it's ok bc my parents I agreed that if I "stop being gay" and agree to having quran read on me then I don't have to marry him
No it's ok bc my parents I agreed that if I "stop being gay" and agree to having quran read on me then I don't have to marry him

I'm glad they are proposing a sensible solution, nothing cures the gay as well as a few verses of the Quran.

Latest