The Student Room Group

Anyone still uses a cell phone?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AngryJellyfish
The Sendo s300 is not a flip phone, a qwerty phone, or a slide phone. :noway: It predates all three. :yes:

:afraid:
I use them as burners for events that I attend so I can be contacted in an emergency or by active clients but they cost me £25 and see one use and then I pop the sim, wipe the data and give it to charity
Reply 22
Original post by RivalPlayer
OP, are you American?

No, I'm British. What made you think I'm American? :h:
Reply 23
Original post by RivalPlayer
"Cell phone"

Nah. If I was American, I'd have spelt my username as 'honor' :^_^:
I just recently updated my brick to an iPhone this summer. Wasn't long ago I was using one of those
My grandma
Original post by ForestShadow

If someone holds a knife up to you and robs you for your iPhone, you give them your iPhone. If someone held you up for your 3310, you could pull it out of your pocket and bludgeon them with it.
Original post by honour
No, I'm British. What made you think I'm American? :h:

What on earth made you say "cell phone" then :rofl:
Reply 28
Original post by WoodyMKC
What on earth made you say "cell phone" then :rofl:

Just thought cell phones referred to those phones that have less features than smartphones - didn't know that the phrase was used more commonly in American English!
Original post by honour
Just thought cell phones referred to those phones that have less features than smartphones - didn't know that the phrase was used more commonly in American English!

NOBODY in England used the phrase "cell phone" :rofl: Mobile phone is the phrase you're looking for. Cell phone is purely an American term, it'd be similar to a British person calling a pavement a "sidewalk" or a pair of trousers "pants".
Reply 30
Original post by the bear

bearphone™

lol that handshakes
Anyone use the iphone 6 anymore? lol get with technology
Ladies and gentlemen, the Panasonic VS6:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest