The Student Room Group

My boyfriend has finally forgiven me for cheating etc. but I'm not even happy about i

Scroll to see replies

Having read your threads its clear that you suffer from a mirade of emotional issues and are a generally disloyal person.

What's just as bad though is how weak your boyfriend is.

For the good of both of you, you should break up.
Reply 21
Original post by Rakas21
Having read your threads its clear that you suffer from a mirade of emotional issues and are a generally disloyal person.

What's just as bad though is how weak your boyfriend is.

For the good of both of you, you should break up.

I don't really consider myself a disloyal person. It's not like I'm a serial cheater.
Hmm I don't think he's necessarily a weak a person (and he's no saint either he has his faults too). But he can be quite soft hearted and lenient with me i think its mostly cause he knows about my bad past experiences, he knows they msessed me up a little, thats probably why hes so forgiving. Or maybe hes just blinded by love or whatever, who knows

Original post by Foo.mp3
Are you sure these aren't denting your zeal? Perhaps discuss with your GP :holmes:

So don't break up, but do put him in the picture (without overdoing it). Also hope you haven't misled him about how bothered you were about cheating/how likely it is to happen again :erm:

My Gp doesn't even know. They'd never understand. But anyway theres no way i could ever quit i need this stuff to function. Hell, i still cant function 100% normally, as in cant imagine going back to work, or having to deal with sleeping problems and anxiety etc but they do help a lot.
Misled him? What do you mean? Im not planning on doing it again
Your boyfriend is a cuck
Original post by Ciel.
I don't really consider myself a disloyal person. It's not like I'm a serial cheater.
Hmm I don't think he's necessarily a weak a person (and he's no saint either he has his faults too). But he can be quite soft hearted and lenient with me i think its mostly cause he knows about my bad past experiences, he knows they msessed me up a little, thats probably why hes so forgiving. Or maybe hes just blinded by love or whatever, who knows

My Gp doesn't even know. They'd never understand. But anyway theres no way i could ever quit i need this stuff to function. Hell, i still cant function 100% normally, as in cant imagine going back to work, or having to deal with sleeping problems and anxiety etc but they do help a lot.
Misled him? What do you mean? Im not planning on doing it again

In your other thread you seemed to indicate that you cheated with one of your friends men. In one swoop you committed an act of disloyalty against two people.
Reply 24
Original post by PrinceOfOrange
Your boyfriend is a cuck

What is with kids throwing that word left and right nowadays? Do you even know what its really supposed to mean?
Reply 25
Original post by Rakas21
In your other thread you seemed to indicate that you cheated with one of your friends men. In one swoop you committed an act of disloyalty against two people.

dont even remind me..... it was really stupid of me. Still, wouldnt do it again
Original post by Ciel.
dont even remind me..... it was really stupid of me. Still, wouldnt do it again

The question is, why did you do it that time?
Reply 27
Original post by Rakas21
The question is, why did you do it that time?

because i was drunk, and my mood was totally out of control. occasionally i get these hyper crazy moods. but they are pretty rare. probably wont happen again anytime soon. If it does i will just chain myself to the radiator, or sedate myself properly
Original post by Ciel.
because i was drunk, and my mood was totally out of control. occasionally i get these hyper crazy moods. but they are pretty rare. probably wont happen again anytime soon. If it does i will just chain myself to the radiator, or sedate myself properly

Being drunk implies the reason was weakness, i don't need to tell you that most men would consider such a trait undesirable in a prospective mate.

You also can't really blame your emotional episodes since plenty of people with mental health issues manage to keep their thong on.

I get the impression that your the type who does not believe in individual responsibility to a significant degree.
Reply 29
Original post by Rakas21
Being drunk implies the reason was weakness, i don't need to tell you that most men would consider such a trait undesirable in a prospective mate.

You also can't really blame your emotional episodes since plenty of people with mental health issues manage to keep their thong on.

I get the impression that your the type who does not believe in individual responsibility to a significant degree.

I don't really like the term 'mental health issues',this is my personality now, its not an 'issue' that can be 'fixed'.
hmm do i believe in individual responsibility... of course i do. However, i dont feel 100% responsible for what happened. i mostly blame the fact that my personality became flawed after a certain someone messed me up and and i was perfectly fine before, in my early teens, so i refuse to get over it because i never got ****ing justice and never will, and its unfixable. There i said it. I've a good reason not to feel fully responsible
You usee the word depression way to lightly. You're whiney *****, the other day you wanted him to forgive you so bad, now that he has you don't care...
I was in a really depressed because I just did not care and was so apathetic. Obviously now I am in a better place after getting help. Give yourself a break and get some help/
Reply 32
Original post by xobeauty
You usee the word depression way to lightly. You're whiney *****, the other day you wanted him to forgive you so bad, now that he has you don't care...

What are you, 10? you dont know me at all, silly.

Original post by Anonymous
/

well, the 'getting help' part is a massive problem for me.. sorry to hear about your bad experience
Reply 33
Original post by Foo.mp3
Sorry to hear that :console:

I encourage you to consider carefully the relevant sub-section of my wellness guide, and the possible impact of electromagnetic fields/radiation in particular (known to interfere with melatonin, and wrecked my sleep and made me feel on edge)

Like given him the impression you care more than you do about doing what you did/the effect it had on him

This is a crafty was of avoiding saying 'it will never happen again' (which is what a partner really ought to hear/know, in such circumstances, hopefully you'll agree)

yeah i know what you mean. but theres no way to know for sure is there.. when my mood is really hyper, all the logic just goes right out the window and it feelslike no matter what i do,everything will turn out ok, more than ok. ohi mightve done that. accidental mislead.....
thank you for the link will check it out. not sure if its going to help in my case ethough but who knows. its been years and things are getting qworse arent the y supposed to get better with time but no..
(edited 7 years ago)
all i can see is a plain simple selfish personality idk what are you fishing about but you are just **** aint nothing anyone can really do about it
Original post by Ciel.
Not really sure what else is there t explain - im a cheater and i like crazy parties when the mood strikes me, my boyfriend is a nice person but im totally ungrateful and emotionally numb sums it up pretty well

Well your actions are horrible but at least in some roundabout way you understand this as evidenced by your postings here. The kindest thing you can do for your BF is end the relationship seeing as he is too pathetic to end it himself
Reply 36
Original post by nomnomnom7
all i can see is a plain simple selfish personality idk what are you fishing about but you are just **** aint nothing anyone can really do about it

Attachment not found

Original post by Foo.mp3
Mania ftw :indiff:

I've no doubt that some elements will be in some way beneficial, so definitely give it a good go!

heard that one before, actually. from a shrink. never went to see them again, they misdiagnosed me with bipolar and i dont have it. its just my personality.
but yeah thanks will try to work on some of my sleep patterns they defo need improvements

Original post by Betelgeuse-
Well your actions are horrible but at least in some roundabout way you understand this as evidenced by your postings here. The kindest thing you can do for your BF is end the relationship seeing as he is too pathetic to end it himself

can you please stop calling him that? i can deal with people insulting me on here but im not happy with people posting crap about him. you dont even know him. ive already explained the reasons why hes so forgiving (perhaps you havent read that post, if not thats fine, i know its a long thread). I guess im not a kind person though... not going to end it.
@Ciel. - Your BF is pathetic. I don't beat around the bush, i pity him and feel sorry for him. You are a disgusting selfish person who has likely turned him into a shell of who he was. If you are not a troll and this thread is genuine, you need to end the relationship FOR HIM

Do you watch game of thrones? You are Ramsay, you bf is Reek
Reply 38
Original post by Betelgeuse-
@Ciel. - Your BF is pathetic. I don't beat around the bush, i pity him and feel sorry for him. You are a disgusting selfish person who has likely turned him into a shell of who he was. If you are not a troll and this thread is genuine, you need to end the relationship FOR HIM

do you know whats really pathetic? you and your judgemental, ignorant comments. youre probably one of those people who would happily stone anyone who committed adultery......like i said, you dont know him, you dont even know me and you dont know our/my history and his reasons.
Original post by Ciel.
do you know whats really pathetic? you and your judgemental, ignorant comments. youre probably one of those people who would happily stone anyone who committed adultery......like i said, you dont know him, you dont even know me and you dont know our/my history and his reasons.

I know enough (Sadly) - Your posting display some terrible attitudes and behaviours. You are a death eater who i imagine makes everybody around them miserable

You likely have borderline personality disorder and need to seek out professional help. Please leave your bf
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending