The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
I would love that lol and you seem one of them rare types of guys who actually care about girls :smile:

:five:

Rare type of guys? What type of guys have you been meeting lol tbh I could never stand bullies. Especially guys who bullies girls it's absolutely disgusting.

Remember a bully wants to provoke a reaction out of you, so don't give them the satisfaction of having a reaction. Regardless of what ever they say, act like it don't hurt you, show no emotions. Just blank them don't give them the time of your day it's not worth it. :h:
Original post by XOR_
show sin30θ3sinθ4sin3θ\sin{30\theta}\equiv 3\sin{\theta} - 4\sin^{3} {\theta}

NODouble angle
not triple angle
smh xor can you not read now?I'm stuck on a question involving sec and tan :I
Great play list you have

y thank you :tongue:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
NODouble angle
not triple angle
smh xor can you not read now?I'm stuck on a question involving sec and tan :I

which question?
Original post by mr T 999
Rare type of guys? What type of guys have you been meeting lol tbh I could never stand bullies. Especially guys who bullies girls it's absolutely disgusting.

Remember a bully wants to provoke a reaction out of you, so don't give them the satisfaction of having a reaction. Regardless of what ever they say, act like it don't hurt you, show no emotions. Just blank them don't give them the time of your day it's not worth it. :h:

Trust me you dont even wanna know the guys i have meet/been in my life. And i glad to hear that :h: and very true, thanks for the kind words and thats why i love music you see, it helps to blank them until they pull my headphones out :frown:
Original post by XOR_
which question?

secx + tanx = 1/secx-tanx :I
I have to prove it
y thank you :tongue:

no worries :tongue:
no worries :tongue:

do u acc like those songs or are you just being nice?Songs you like? :tongue:
do u acc like those songs or are you just being nice?Songs you like? :tongue:

hell yea i do, especially Charlie Puth songs
Trust me you dont even wanna know the guys i have meet/been in my life. And i glad to hear that :h: and very true, thanks for the kind words and thats why i love music you see, it helps to blank them until they pull my headphones out :frown:

Correction you haven't been meeting guys in fact you've been meeting apes! Yes that's right arrogant egotistical apes who belong in the zoo :yep: Real men don't treat people like that only animals do.

Bad things happen to good people for a reason. It's like an obstacle/challenge in life and you have to overcome it. Once you overcome the challenge, you can use your experience to inspire and help others in your situation :h: so you can turn the negative apart of your life into a positive :wink:
secx + tanx = 1/secx-tanx :I
I have to prove it

from the righthand side, if you multiply by
[br]cosx [br]\cos{x}
you get
cosx1sinx\frac{\cos{x}}{1-\sin{x}}
then multiply by
[br](1+sinx)[br] [br](1+\sin{x})[br]
next use the fact that cos2x+sin2x=1\cos^{2}{x} + \sin^{2}{x} = 1
hell yea i do, especially Charlie Puth songs

Lol i only like the remix tho :tongue:
Goodnight tsr
Original post by XOR_
from the righthand side, if you multiply by
[br]cosx [br]\cos{x}
you get
cosx1sinx\frac{\cos{x}}{1-\sin{x}}
then multiply by
[br](1+sinx)[br] [br](1+\sin{x})[br]
next use the fact that cos2x+sin2x=1\cos^{2}{x} + \sin^{2}{x} = 1

Legend :yy:
I will have a go in the morning, thanks!
Legend :yy:
I will have a go in the morning, thanks!

K, gnight.
Original post by Ayaz789
Haha my bad :colondollar: sorryy :biggrin: it was just funny ngl, wanna partner up for 100th post :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol don't be sorry. I was kidding. :h:
Sure. If that means taking UWS down. I'm all up for it. UWS, you going down mate. :colone: *evil laugh*
Original post by XOR_
HAHAHA, that face!

:tongue:

where is my rep? :colonhash:
I'm near to my 7 gem goal :puppyeyes:
Original post by mr T 999
:five:

I was bullied in high school by both guys and girls. But, then they stopped because I didn't care. Lol.
Original post by XOR_

Thank you. :colondollar:
Original post by Saba XD
Thank you. :colondollar:

You're welcome :smile: