lmao I feel so lost rn
having an existential crisis
honestly wtf am i even doing :lol:

Original post by littlenorthernlass
Oh god. I'm really scared.:frown:

you ok brah?
Original post by FireFreezer77
Im such a failure as a human!
I cant control my emotions, im always upset now, im a depressed loser, cant do anything right, crap at everything, rubbish at making/keeping friends, single forever, fat, ugly, awkward, useless, cant hold a conversation etc... What more do i need to say!
Im just a crap human!

Dearest FireFreezer,

Can I just say: You are so so wrong. This is probably the one thing I have ever disagreed with you in. From what I have seen on here, you can hold several interesting, entertaining and intelligent conversations. You have so many friends on here, and I genuinely appreciate your presence. :hugs:

I know you're feeling down, but please just always remember what I have just said. :console:

Original post by CoolCavy
Feel like im genuinely on my own on this ride lol.
there are 2 types of people, or maybe 3 acc:

-The 'ill always be there for u' ppl who just disappear the moment they dont need u anymore (yes i am sad u have stopped walking home with me, wtf did i do :colonhash:) and many other ppl who have got under my skin
-The people who misunderstand. Possibly the best meaning out of the 3 but don't get anything you say and end up infuriating you more because u can see that they mean well but they just aren't getting it.
-The people who genuinely wouldn't give one if u vapourised on the spot. Possibly the least hurtful out of all 3 because at least u didn't like them in the first place.

so yeh, alone.
but that's chill i've lasted years on my own so idk why i thought i needed anyone anyway :smile:
and my heart hurts physically so if anyone is gonna hurt it more emotionally they can :goaway:

I don't know how I can help you with this situation but I'm always here. :lovehug: x
i am feeling damn sleepy :sleep: but i can't go to sleep that early :lol:
have to do loads of work :work: so nooo sleep until max 3am :ahee:
Original post by alexschmalex
Ngl I'd love everything too if I had two whole Prittsticks :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Small things bring me joy, being able to effectively continue with what I need to bc I finally have proper, perfect material is one of them.

Besides, I love glue a whole, whole lot + the entire ordeal caused me unnecessary distress so yes, I was incredibly content over a stick of solid adhesive, big deal, go away.
My life has been utterly destroyed. I just can't function anymore. No amount of medication or therapy is going to help.

Left my night out because all my friends were having fun and yet barely any of them approached/made conversation with me. I am quite literally just repulsive to people and I'll never understand why.
what kinda friends are those?
I am going to miss home an awful lot. I am going to miss my bed and I am going to miss everything. :emo: Incredibly nervous for this, goodbye home, will be saying hello to uni terribly soon - in a matter of hours. :redface: I feel slightly tired and weary, but I am grateful for all of the comfort my friends have offered me, such wonderful people. :love:
I can't even get it into words, S, which is unlike me. I do wish I were someone like James Rodriguez or KDB, the man himself. 😍😍😍
Reply 8548
Original post by SeanFM
I can't even get it into words, S, which is unlike me. I do wish I were someone like James Rodriguez or KDB, the man himself. 😍😍😍

m8 it's half 3, what u doing bro
Sick :frown:
Sick :frown:

Awww :console:
Hope you feel better soon
Posted from TSR Mobile
WHY do i keep getting the same weird nightmares every night???? Its traumatising me, i HATE IT!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
:console: Sorry to hear that and im here if ya every wanna talk to someone about anything :smile:

Thanks, very nice of you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
WHY do i keep getting the same weird nightmares every night???? Its traumatising me, i HATE IT!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:console:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Thanks, very nice of you

Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries :smile:
Listen to me dear, you will find someone who loves you for who you are and your not a loser and you can do things right, so dont say that.
AND YOUR NOT A CRAP HUMAN!! Your a lovely, kind and a great listener. You just need to believe in yourself, which i know is easier said than done but please try.
:hugs::console:

PRSOM. :smile:
Original post by Matrix123
Awww :console:
Hope you feel better soon
Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
Thankyou! :smile:

My headache remains but the sickness has subsided! :smile:
Thankyou! :smile:

My headache remains but the sickness has subsided! :smile:

No worries Freezer! :h:

Uhh headaches! Drunk plenty of fluids?
Yay to no more sickness! :party:
Posted from TSR Mobile
@FireFreezer77 Please dont say that, it aint true, please see the light at the end of the tunnel and the people around you who are there for you :console: :hugs: Your a great guy

Well tbh I feel it's true and I feel that way so often :frown:
Well I try to but it feels like the light exitinguishes most of time.
Aww Thankyou! :hugs:
Original post by Matrix123
No worries Freezer! :h:

Uhh headaches! Drunk plenty of fluids?
Yay to no more sickness! :party:
Posted from TSR Mobile

:biggrin: Awww!

Damn headaches. Well I'm still in bed currently (woke up at 5:30 :/) but will get up in a minute and drink something.
Woop Woop!! :party:

Latest