The Student Room Group

NEED Some Help Please Ladies and Men

I am gay. And open about it. Well there is this guy. Well let me take you back a few months back. We found eachother online it was an attack against me. Some account that thought it would be cleaver to give me hate online. Well with some searching I found him on another site. Found his Facebook and see that he had a partner. He is straight. Still not over the horror yet lol.

Well I agreed to meet up with him because he wanted to apologise He did that. He took me out for the night his girlfriend knows of me. And since then we meet up on a weekly basic. And texts every day He see his girlfriend all weekend and some days in the week but sees me on an evening. He has asked me what it's like etc. Showed me how he holds his girlfriends hand. He hugs me goodbye. It weird my mate doesn't like it he smells a rat he's like who gives you abuse online then acts like best mates after. We have had a few moments where both lost in what to say. I feel I get to a certain point then he clams up and back to square one. I wouldn't say I fancy him. I would like the term I have an interest in him.

Any advice and opinions on this situation would be helpful
You need to remember that this is the guy who gave you hate online, that's never a good starting point when meeting someone.

lets say you don't listen to my advice and you guys start to date what's not to say he won't cheat on you like he is now.
Reply 2
Original post by Questions4367
You need to remember that this is the guy who gave you hate online, that's never a good starting point when meeting someone.

lets say you don't listen to my advice and you guys start to date what's not to say he won't cheat on you like he is now.

But he isn't cheating on his gf now is he with me lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending