The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by mr T 999
Correction you haven't been meeting guys in fact you've been meeting apes! Yes that's right arrogant egotistical apes who belong in the zoo :yep: Real men don't treat people like that only animals do.

Bad things happen to good people for a reason. It's like an obstacle/challenge in life and you have to overcome it. Once you overcome the challenge, you can use your experience to inspire and help others in your situation :h: so you can turn the negative apart of your life into a positive :wink:

hah i agree with ya there and thanks for the wise words :smile:
I hate cramps :angry::angry:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
Lol i only like the remix tho :tongue:
Goodnight tsr

Cool and hope you sleep well :smile:
Original post by Saba XD
Thank you. :colondollar:

Original post by XOR_
You're welcome :smile:

Gottdammed flirters in this thread
SABA, you don't want xor, he's illuminati :erm:
Original post by saraxh
I hate cramps :angry::angry:

:console:

Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Cool and hope you sleep well :smile:

Lol I didn't really but yeah
Got so much shet to do, I'll probably not log on again until I'm satisfied with thr amount of work i have done

Lol I didn't really but yeah
Got so much shet to do, I'll probably not log on again until I'm satisfied with thr amount of work i have done

Aw well good luck with it :hugs:
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Aw well good luck with it :hugs:

Matrix :smile:
:frown: headache, hungry, tired, stressed, did u c my post,i wont return for ages to get PS, CV, phy rev and hw and maths hw done
Original post by ForestShadow

:nodots:

:frown: headache, hungry, tired, stressed, did u c my post,i wont return for ages to get PS, CV, phy rev and hw and maths hw done

I should do the same tbh :lol:

I have so many unit tests and hwk, maths trig just like you :rofl: but Im a sucker for tsr

[video="youtube;-59jGD4WrmE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59jGD4WrmE[/video]
Veg :u:

:slap: Présidente
Original post by Matrix123

:yep: :mmm:
:nodots:

haha youre still here...go work!! :colonhash:

Aw i hope you feel better soon and you must remember to relax, to help with the stress.
:slap: Présidente

:yep: :mmm:

Présidente of what?

of procrastination?

jokes :rofl3:
I should do the same tbh :lol:

I have so many unit tests and hwk, maths trig just like you :rofl: but Im a sucker for tsr

[video="youtube;-59jGD4WrmE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-59jGD4WrmE[/video]

Dont get that blinking song, stuck in my head again, you bugger

Latest