The Student Room Group

Should I switch to physics a level?

I'm currently doing Biology and finding it very dull. I like some aspects of physics but I found GCSE pretty boring so I don't know whether this would be a good move or not. I'm not sure whether I would ever study physics at uni because although I like maths, I don't like too much - to me it gets repetitive which I don't like.
Original post by elisha22
I'm currently doing Biology and finding it very dull. I like some aspects of physics but I found GCSE pretty boring so I don't know whether this would be a good move or not. I'm not sure whether I would ever study physics at uni because although I like maths, I don't like too much - to me it gets repetitive which I don't like.

Well if you find it interesting the chances are you'll like it and end up doing better in it than in biology if you continue that. Try to find out the different bits of bio you'll be doing though because chances are some may get you interested I mean I enjoy English lit overall but some bits r boring so see it might just be what you're currently studying

Quick Reply

Latest