The Student Room Group

Experience for nursing

Hi, I am currently studing an Access Course and hoping to apply to Magee Uni in Adult Nursing now soon. I have no experience in caring and i know that i must do some Voluntary Work asap. I was just wondering where should i go? I've call at the local Volunteer Office and they have given me a list. I was just wondering what area would i be best getting into for the most examples. Thank You
Reply 1
Original post by kitty6020
Hi, I am currently studing an Access Course and hoping to apply to Magee Uni in Adult Nursing now soon. I have no experience in caring and i know that i must do some Voluntary Work asap. I was just wondering where should i go? I've call at the local Volunteer Office and they have given me a list. I was just wondering what area would i be best getting into for the most examples. Thank You

You've not got much time now, so can't afford to be fussy. Any experience is better than no experience, and there's a risk you'll be left with no experience if you leave it much longer. Remember that you'll need to complete application forms, and possibly references, and then have inductions etc. So the process of applying will take a while.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending