The Student Room Group

Which medical school should I apply to ?

Dear all, I had my heart set on Manchester but after getting a UKCAT score of 660 I'm not sure I'll be able to apply.
Stats: 2a*s 9a's at GCSE
Predicted 2a's potentially one a*
I was thinking of applying to Liverpool and UEA, maybe Southampton ?
Any advice would be appreciated ,thanks :smile:
Southampton is very UKCAT heavy. You could apply to Bristol if your PS is good, and also maybe take the BMAT
I didn't really want to take the Bmat to be honest .. Don't want to go through that again.. How about Liverpool ? I had a friend who got in with 654 last year ?
St Georges for definite, 650 cut off last year and your GCSEs are great for there. As long as you meet min requirements, you are invited to interview, which I'm sure you would. Keele 582.5 cut off last year, you would be safe there. Plymouth also looks good for you, they had a cut off of 650 last year. Aberdeen would also be a good choice their minimum UKCAT invited to interview last year was 620, but make sure you check all the info I have given!
Original post by Orangeflower6
St Georges for definite, 650 cut off last year and your GCSEs are great for there. As long as you meet min requirements, you are invited to interview, which I'm sure you would. Keele 582.5 cut off last year, you would be safe there. Plymouth also looks good for you, they had a cut off of 650 last year. Aberdeen would also be a good choice their minimum UKCAT invited to interview last year was 620, but make sure you check all the info I have given!

Thanks 😄😄😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending