Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForestShadow

He has charisma and wit
Original post by ForestShadow

was that for the pun or has one actually fell on you? :holmes:

It was for the pun, not a very good one though :tongue:
But not ive not been crushed by a bookcase
Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki.

Literally wanted to bang a mass murdering psychopath from an anime, perfectly rational.
Someone on TSR but never ever ever gonna mention it 😶
But he ain't weird 👍🏼
Caspar the friendly ghost or Salem from Hocus Pocus when I was a early teenager..in human form may I add..although they did act cute in paranormal form.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Timmy Mallett. When I was growing up in Manchester he was a DJ on Piccadilly Radio in Manchester. He had a nightly show for teenagers called Timmy on The Tranny [as in Transistor,not Transvestite]. The show ran for years and was massive. Chris Evans and Professor Brian Cox were regular contributors in the sketches. Anyway in the summer every year his show used to have a Funday Sunday, where they would broadcast live for 3 or 4 hours in a park in Manchester and have guests and live bands etc. That was when I saw Timmy for the first time. I thought he was absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't get over it, as in his show there was this running commentary that he was ugly and smelly etc. I was 15.
Original post by markova21
Timmy Mallett. When I was growing up in Manchester he was a DJ on Piccadilly Radio in Manchester. He had a nightly show for teenagers called Timmy on The Tranny [as in Transistor,not Transvestite]. The show ran for years and was massive. Chris Evans and Professor Brian Cox were regular contributors in the sketches. Anyway in the summer every year his show used to have a Funday Sunday, where they would broadcast live for 3 or 4 hours in a park in Manchester and have guests and live bands etc. That was when I saw Timmy for the first time. I thought he was absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't get over it, as in his show there was this running commentary that he was ugly and smelly etc. I was 15.

how old was he? :colondollar:

Reply 27
It's you :mmm:
You're my crush, I love you sebaehar
Original post by markova21

Which one?? and I would ask what the appeal was..
Maybe or maybe not :mmm:
Nope :albertein:
Nope, I love him as a friend but nope sorry 💜 Try again :smile:
Nope seriously nope 🙃
Original post by Reachin4TheStars
Nope seriously nope 🙃

:cookie:
Original post by Salamandastron
:cookie:

:absinth::lol: Enjoy the show my friend. :smile:
Reply 36
Original post by Reachin4TheStars