The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ibra better not get that assist

Posted from TSR Mobile
Absolutely abysmal week - gonna play my WC.

At least Liverpool beat Chelsea and United lost - makes up for it a little :biggrin:
That arsenal Chelsea game is gonna be really hard to call...I don't know whether I keep hazard or costa. Don't really want both or neither

Posted from TSR Mobile
If you've got a United defender get rid immediately

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by WesterosWildling
There is genuinely someone in my league whose midfield is fer Antonio snodgrass capoue 😂

Genius if they started with that
Original post by Mister Dead
Genius if they started with that

Well they had that midfield last week as well along with benteke ibra costa got a stupid amount of points

Posted from TSR Mobile
Palace 4-0 and Benteke has done nothing.

I am so done 😂
You have got to be kidding me... 94th minute lost clean sheet😡

Posted from TSR Mobile
4 goals..captain Benteke does **** all. Is this real life?
Original post by UnWise
4 goals..captain Benteke does **** all. Is this real life?

Exactly how I felt with ozil yesterday.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Puncheon two assists nice, need a big game from Kane now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ibra (c). His assist is beyond a joke.*

With my WC I might go Capoue as my fourth midfielder. But not sure that's wise because there are no expensive defenders I really want.

Already drafted in all the price risers tonight 😂. Lamela, Terry and Hazard have been sold. Payet gone but will potentially get him back if I can fit him in. Four assists in the two games I've owned him.
Original post by little_wizard123
Ibra (c). His assist is beyond a joke.*

With my WC I might go Capoue as my fourth midfielder. But not sure that's wise because there are no expensive defenders I really want.

Already drafted in all the price risers tonight 😂. Lamela, Terry and Hazard have been sold. Payet gone but will potentially get him back if I can fit him in. Four assists in the two games I've owned him.

Guess who dropped Payet exactly 2 games ago? :colonhash:
In fairness I got Sterling instead so I can't say it's too bad.

That's exactly the position I'm in - all the defenders suck balls except for Spurs ones. I'd get Milner if he was changed to a defender simply because of his rate of assists and the fact he takes penalties.

No idea what to do in midfield but I'm probably gonna need an Everton player.
It's gonna take a while but I guess the beauty of a wildcard is you can change whatever you want during the week so no injury concern.
I might wait till the international break and then play my wildcard..
I was right in guessing Stoke would be leaky but Benteke as my captain completely failed! 4 goals and he didn't even get a damn assist. :angry:
66 points this week, much needed improvement from 29 last week lol. Although I don't wish injury on anyone, Kane getting injured makes the decision of getting Aguero back easier.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Only 12 points off 2nd but 31 off top spot, Pique Blinders opening up a lead. Any ideas who that is?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by The.Joker
I was right in guessing Stoke would be leaky but Benteke as my captain completely failed! 4 goals and he didn't even get a damn assist. :angry:

I was in the same boat but at least you have Lukaku :frown:

We drew on our H2H but only because you took a points hit!!
My team is absolute garbage right now, it's definitely WC time :colonhash:
Original post by The Wavefunction
Only 12 points off 2nd but 31 off top spot, Pique Blinders opening up a lead. Any ideas who that is?

sr90.

I can't even bear to look at the table after that week. Think I moved down to third (but probably lower). On my wildcard but bloody Aguero is rising tonight! Absolute disgrace fplers are.
Original post by little_wizard123
sr90.

I can't even bear to look at the table after that week. Think I moved down to third (but probably lower). On my wildcard but bloody Aguero is rising tonight! Absolute disgrace fplers are.

Baller.

I'm kind of gambling on Aguero this week and not bringing him in, although he'll be in next week. Hopefully he doesn't rise above 13.

Latest