The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Have an interview with Gleacher Shacklock soon.

There doesn't seem to be too much info online about them. Does anyone have any information on them in terms of how they stack up compared to other EBs and BBs with regards to deal flow and exit opps?
Original post by DireB95
For MS, can you apply to up to three different programmes in one location? or do they have to be in different locations?

You can do three in each of the three different locations (so 9 in total) but you have to do new cover letter for each one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dasu95
You can do three in each of the three different locations (so 9 in total) but you have to do new cover letter for each one

Posted from TSR Mobile

appreciated
Anyone know how long BAML give for their situational judgement test?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by dasu95
Anyone know how long BAML give for their situational judgement test?

Posted from TSR Mobile

after 5-10 mins for me
Original post by prettyIBer?
after 5-10 mins for me

My bad, I meant how many days do they give you to complete it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just curios, how many IBD interns do the bulge brackets in London take? what proportion would already have been filled by spring interns?
Original post by dasu95
My bad, I meant how many days do they give you to complete it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

48 hours m8
Original post by cleverboy12
Just curios, how many IBD interns do the bulge brackets in London take? what proportion would already have been filled by spring interns?

Not very many. Easily less than 20%.
Original post by cleverboy12

General range I've found:
Large banks:
45-90

EBs:
5-20

Vast majority of summer analysts won't be from springs.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by prettyIBer?
48 hours m8

Cheers mate!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did everybody get an email thanking them for taking the numerical , for UBS ?

Did my tests on Saturday - heard nothing
Original post by stealth_writer

It means that you passed the test, otherwise you would have received a rejection e-mail.
Original post by stealth_writer

Yeah I got that. I did my test 2 weeks ago.:redface:
Reply 2614
Is UBS automatic rejection? Because i got this really weird email form them after the test saying if my results are good they will look at it, if not not. Was really weirdly phrased, or is that just the normal email you get when finishing the test?
Original post by AKRP
Is UBS automatic rejection? Because i got this really weird email form them after the test saying if my results are good they will look at it, if not not. Was really weirdly phrased, or is that just the normal email you get when finishing the test?

If you fail, you get an automatic rejection. If you pass, you get the above.
Has anyone applied for JP Morgan?

And what is the response you got... Anyone care to help a worried person out? I'm curious as I got a very generic blah blah that sounds like a rejection almost immediately!
Citi rejection for summer :frown:
Anyone know when Lloyds are opening? Been ages now
Original post by torres657
Citi rejection for summer :frown:

Unlucky mate, I'm sure it wasn't you as a candidate but the ridiculously testing - I got a rejection from the RBS SJT and just started laughing, they wanted a numerical and logical after too for a non CIB/markets role :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending