The Student Room Group

what is going to happen after death ?

No idea ! i mean , it's hard to answer , isn't it ?
maybe We come from nothing, we are going back to nothing ! :frown: :wink:
what do you think ?

Spoiler

Reply 1
Firstly it's important to remember that the topic of death is subjective and that none of the information can be factually licensed. I would take it all with a grain of sand.

Now for me personally, I feel like I have been lead to believe that death happens to all of us however I feel like the other Geese are actually robots and I am destined to live forever.

For me, there isn't a death and I am immortal however this is pure speculation and should be taken with a pinch of dust.

Goose
Reply 2
Well, how can one qualify nothing? Nothing isn't better or worse than anything. It's just nothing.
We don't know.
Original post by DrSocSciences
We don't know.

the best answer !
what do we know at all ? :wink:

Spoiler

Inconveniently for us, all the dead people are well... Dead, so can't tell us a great deal
Reply 6
The universe has a way of using everything without waste, so think of it as just being recycled.
Atoms mate - it's all atoms - for a few billion years at least.
Reply 8
There's only one way to find out...
I don't know but some people flame that they have had a past life so mabey that I would like another play through so to speak*
Your body is going to decompose and your loved ones will cry.
I'd like to believe that it's somehow not the end. There's no empirical reason to believe that of course.

Original post by UniGoose
Firstly it's important to remember that the topic of death is subjective and that none of the information can be factually licensed. I would take it all with a grain of sand.

Now for me personally, I feel like I have been lead to believe that death happens to all of us however I feel like the other Geese are actually robots and I am destined to live forever.

For me, there isn't a death and I am immortal however this is pure speculation and should be taken with a pinch of dust.

Goose

I can't help but read what you write in a funny voice...
Original post by UniGoose

Goose

Lolled at all the bolded and underlining. Lolled especially at "factually licensed".
Original post by UWS
There's only one way to find out...

Thank you very much for volunteering. Let us know what happens to ya! :smile:
We will get back to the energy core that has formed our soul. If it rejects us because our soul wasn't pure, we will come back to Earth as another person (reincarnate) until we purify ourselves.
Original post by Plagioclase
I'd like to believe that it's somehow not the end. There's no empirical reason to believe that of course.

I can't help but read what you write in a funny voice...

It's important to note that voice is subjective and should be taken with a hint of parsley.

Most humans and Geese emit sound waves which of course can be perceived in different ways by others.

I would suggest creating a table which would detail the different frequencies of sound. Members of the public could then inform you which sound frequency they enjoy, and do not enjoy. You will then need to present your findings in a pie chart and present to others.

I for one would love to know your findings and I'm sure others would too.

Goose
Reply 16
dunno, no dead people has ever come back to tell me
I hope i'm reunited with my family :/
My corpse will rise and pillage the lands from London to Shropshire to York leaving nothing but sadness and dismay
Nothing for trillions and trillions of years until the last protons decay ( if they do) and the universe ends.Better make these 80 or so years count.

Quick Reply

Latest