The Student Room Group

New Jersey: Bomb found at station explodes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37404573

1 of up to 5 suspicious devices found at a station in New Jersey has blown up during the disarming procedure.

Worrying times for NYC and the US; I'm very glad that there were no fatalities and that the injuries aren't serious.

Until proven otherwise, there is little to no doubt that this was intended to be a coordinated attack by Daesh.

UPDATES:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-37409441

New York bombing suspect identified

Suspect identified in New York bombings is US naturalised Afghan Ahmad Khan Rahami, 28 - NY mayor

So, he could be IS-related or Taliban (?)
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Was probably BLM.
Reply 2
Original post by Horny Hafiz
Was probably BLM.

I very much doubt that.

Why would BLM target innocent bystanders?
Original post by Dodgypirate
I very much doubt that.

Why would BLM target innocent bystanders?

They shot random police officers dead. Daesh usually have successful terror attacks because they reconcile the fact they will die beforehand, BLM on the other hand seek to create disorder, but when the PoPo come they dindu nuffin, family man, highly educated graduate, good father.
What makes you so certain it was Daesh?
Reply 5
Original post by Horny Hafiz
They shot random police officers dead. Daesh usually have successful terror attacks because they reconcile the fact they will die beforehand, BLM on the other hand seek to create disorder, but when the PoPo come they dindu nuffin, family man, highly educated graduate, good father.

Daesh claimed responsibility for the Minnesota stabbing, its less likely that they were also responsible for this bomb attack, as they've had opportunity to do so.
Reply 6
Let's just wait and see, shall we. As of now, there is no indication as to the motive or perpetrators. We have seen from recent events how knee-jerk reactions to these things can be wrong.
Reply 7
Probably deplorable nazi frogs
Original post by QE2
Let's just wait and see, shall we. As of now, there is no indication as to the motive or perpetrators. We have seen from recent events how knee-jerk reactions to these things can be wrong.

https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/ahmad-khan-rahami
"Another one"
the Amish are kicking off
Reply 11
Ha! I was just about to post...

But this in no way should be taken as evidence of Islamist involvement.
(edited 7 years ago)
All I can say is thank the lord for the disarming robots or we could have had multiple bomb squad fatalities. Props to the emergency services for keeping NY and NJ as safe as possible.

And god i hope they catch this man and give him the Isis 2016 Eid special...
Anyone who says this isn't a man with a mental illness is racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, Islamophobic, bigoted and xenophobic.
I pray that they catch the man before he plants any more bombs or kills anyone.
Original post by Trapz99
I pray that they catch the man before he plants any more bombs or kills anyone.

He is praying for the opposite :frown: - Who will god answer !
Glad no one was injured and that only 1 of the bombs went off too.

Regardless of who it was, i think this is pretty awful news for the Democrats, I expect to see a rise in Trump's support following this, regardless of the perpetrator's motive.
Suspect has been caught after shooting a police officer.

Minnesota attacker identified as Somali Dahir Adan.

I can't imagine thsee attacks and the New Jersey pipe bombs all being one coincidence, looks coordinated.

We have to be smart, we have to be vigilant!
Reports saying one/two police offers shot, unconfirmed as yet. Hope they are OK and have a speedy recovery.
Original post by TelAviv
Suspect has been caught after shooting a police officer.

Minnesota attacker identified as Somali Dahir Adan.

I can't imagine thsee attacks and the New Jersey pipe bombs all being one coincidence, looks coordinated.

We have to be smart, we have to be vigilant!

get a grip rambo

Quick Reply

Latest