The Student Room Group

Engineering HELP???

I'm really panicking about choosing courses this year with my grades. I got BCD last year (A2s) which was certainly not what I expected but that's what I'm stuck with so I'm looking for options. One of them is Nottingham Trent but I'd only be able to get onto the Bsc course for Civil Engineering and I was wondering whether this is a problem or a good option after all. I do have other options that accept Civil Engineering BEng but I'm looking for a university with either a strong hockey team/ locally strong hockey team so Nottingham is certainly my first choice! Any advice would be much appreciated!
Thanks,
Jake
Reply 1
Original post by jake.davies
I'm really panicking about choosing courses this year with my grades. I got BCD last year (A2s) which was certainly not what I expected but that's what I'm stuck with so I'm looking for options. One of them is Nottingham Trent but I'd only be able to get onto the Bsc course for Civil Engineering and I was wondering whether this is a problem or a good option after all.

Why is it a problem? It's an accredited course.
Reply 2
Original post by jneill
Why is it a problem? It's an accredited course.

I mean is it as good as a BEng? Basically im just panicking because i almost feel like the choices are quite diminished.
Reply 3
Original post by jake.davies
I mean is it as good as a BEng? Basically im just panicking because i almost feel like the choices are quite diminished.

As I said, it's accredited. That's the key thing.

Go. Enjoy the course, and the hockey :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest