The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a taxi driver insist on watching you until you've gone inside?

When you've got out a taxi when you've got home, have you ever had the taxi driver insist on watching you until you've gone through your front or side or back door inside?

A bit like in this Family Guy video clip?

[video="youtube;gutVroztGpU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gutVroztGpU[/video]
Reply 1
is this a weird fetish?
Original post by Wring
is this a weird fetish?

:nah:
I have a disability and I have my taxis paid home by student finance. I live on an alleyway with little or no lighting.
When the evenings draw in, the taxi driver always waits until I am inside the house before he goes.
I've never asked a Taxi driver to take me to my home in 10 Downing Street, so no I'm afraid not
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I've never asked a Taxi driver to take me to my home in 10 Downing Street, so no I'm afraid not

Too posh for taxis, eh? :wink:
Reply 6
Original post by Pinkberry_y

I'm sure if you lived there you have your own chauffeur to drop you off and to hold your hand up the stairs:ahee:
Yes. I used to get taxis late home at night and they'd quite often wait until I'd got in before leaving.
Nope
Yes. And had one wait till the guy I was meeting turned up.
Lots of females saying yes, privileged member of the patriarchy here has never received such privilege
Yeah I had that a few times. Is it too optimistic to think they actually cared to see if I got safely inside? :tongue:

That clip though :rofl: Times like that I think I should give Family Guy another try.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Lots of females saying yes, privileged member of the patriarchy here has never received such privilege

Stupid post. For many reasons. Do I even bother.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Stupid post. For many reasons. Do I even bother.

Please do :rolleyes:
Original post by Betelgeuse-

I'm not gay but I stare at mens asses :redface:
I dont get taxis often, but when i have, they have never watched me in.
Yeah, it's just courteous.
Reply 17
if you're a woman and its happened to you it means fella wants to check out yo ass.

Quick Reply

Latest