The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Queen's University Belfast Freshers Megathread 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
So, just to double check... Does anyone know for sure how accommodation works? Can I literally turn up on Saturday afternoon with all my stuff and get in? I only got my room on Wednesday and I haven't been sent any info about which building/room I'm in so I assume your just suppose to find out when you get there???
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Hey! I'm in Belfast! Have spent the whole day here and so far it's been fantastic!
Original post by HarryStrickland
Hey! I'm in Belfast! Have spent the whole day here and so far it's been fantastic!

Good to hear,

Welcome Week begins tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 83
I will be joinjng Queen's from October, still waiting for my visa. I want to ask about accomodation options. Which one is the least boring where i can make good friends and also convinient at the same time?
Reply 84
I also want to ask if there will be any social events or parties by the university, like winter fall, prom etc?
Original post by amna14
I will be joinjng Queen's from October, still waiting for my visa. I want to ask about accomodation options. Which one is the least boring where i can make good friends and also convinient at the same time?

Definitely go for elms if u can, it's were all the first year student go, have been a couple of pub crawls so far and everyone up for going drinking in the evening, great fun!
Original post by amna14
I also want to ask if there will be any social events or parties by the university, like winter fall, prom etc?

Jedward are coming for the Fresher's Ball!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 87
When exactly is the ball?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amna14
When exactly is the ball?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Probably next week!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending