The Student Room Group

girl likes me but i don't have the guts to talk to her!!!! help me!!!

there is this girl in my bio class that likes me. last week we were making eye contact and she would have a grin on her face, i caught her looking at me many times and she would look at me with the corner of her eye with a smile on her face. Today i planned to go and talk to her but i just couldn't. i did not know what to say to her. today we did make eye contact allot however she wasn't smiling at me. I think i'm running out of time. tomorrow i have promised my self that i will go and talk to her. this is where i need your help TSR community what do i say?
just smile. maybe give her arm a little rub ? it's all about the body language.
I asked for advice on TSR , please stand still and let me rub your arm as part of my mating ritual. It wont hurt... much.
Just say hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Option 1: You don't say anything. Do anything, and just ignore this opportunity, living your life thinking 'what if?'

Option 2: Walk up to her and say "Hi" start with something funny like a funny joke you just heard, talk about the class, ask for the time and then say you didn't actually needed it just wanted an excuse to talk to her. and POSSIBLY get a relationship out of it.

You literally have nothing to lose. Take chances.
Reply 5
Original post by cane12345
there is this girl in my bio class that likes me. last week we were making eye contact and she would have a grin on her face, i caught her looking at me many times and she would look at me with the corner of her eye with a smile on her face. Today i planned to go and talk to her but i just couldn't. i did not know what to say to her. today we did make eye contact allot however she wasn't smiling at me. I think i'm running out of time. tomorrow i have promised my self that i will go and talk to her. this is where i need your help TSR community what do i say?

Just say this:

"Hey <INSERT NAME HERE>, I'm heading down to <INSERT PLACE/VENUE HERE> tonight, I was wondering if you'd like to join me?"

Make sure the place is something she's interested in so do some research. Badabing badaboom you've done it!
Grow a pair and ask her out! Its harsh but if she likes you and you haven't said anything she will think that you don't like her. Might as well give it a chance you never what might happen. My boyfriend of 18mnths was in your position back then and it worked well for him. GOOD LUCK!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending