The Student Room Group

What clothes do girls like on guys?

Genuine question, when I'm in college or out and about I always feel like I should dress in a shirt and jeans cause it makes me look smarter, but really I'm most confident and comfortable in a grey hoodie and sweatpants. I'm not bothered about what 99% of people think but when there's attractive girls about it helps to make a good impression. Any answers are welcome, interested to hear them.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
A good looking girl will look good in anything.

But... confidence is also attractive, so just wear whatever you want. Innit
(edited 7 years ago)
Depends what you look like, but sweatpants and a hoodie are fine too, just not too too baggy. :smile:
Reply 3
Well, no clothes :mmm::sexface:
Reply 4
Original post by UWS

But what if they're in the gym and getting all sweaty? No one wants to see a sweaty vagina.
Reply 5
Original post by Davalla
But what if they're in the gym and getting all sweaty? No one wants to see a sweaty vagina.

Then you take them to the shower with you :h:
Reply 6
Original post by Davalla

But wet guy abs thou… :colone:
Depends on the girl, bit of colour coordination, nice shoes, and an eye on current fashion is never a bad thing though :smile:
Original post by Pizzabomb
Genuine question, when I'm in college or out and about I always feel like I should dress in a shirt and jeans cause it makes me look smarter, but really I'm most confident and comfortable in a grey hoodie and sweatpants. I'm not bothered about what 99% of people think but when there's attractive girls about it helps to make a good impression. Any answers are welcome, interested to hear them.

you don't always have to look fancy
wear everything you like, but wear it like a boss
don't be afraid to make some more crazy choices, if it suits your personality
but if you want some ideas, you could try wearing a hat from time to time
a blazer will make even the most boring outfit look nicer, but you probs know this
shoes!! chelseas - nuff said
funky sunglasses are awesome too
Original post by UWS

not true lol
clothing is made to flatter ppl's bodies, so almost everyone looks better with clothes on
Reply 10
But tbh it needs to suit you and your personality.
Reply 11
Original post by 123moon
But tbh it needs to suit you and your personality.

Well everyone seems to think I'm a shy nerd apart from people that know me well so sometimes it's nice to just chill out and wear stuff I'd wear at home, feel more confident in it just not as "smart".
Well everyone seems to think I'm a shy nerd apart from people that know me well so sometimes it's nice to just chill out and wear stuff I'd wear at home, feel more confident in it just not as "smart".

legend has it that a pair of wayfarers will make even a homeless person look like a fashionable lad =))
Reply 13

Wear what you makes you feel the most comfortable and if that's a hoodie with a pair of trackies then, so what? Haha! :h:

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)
Girls like White t shirt with black jeans for some reason. + nice shoes Shoes are the first thing they notice apparently
Reply 15
Original post by SuperHuman98
Girls like White t shirt with black jeans for some reason. + nice shoes Shoes are the first thing they notice apparently

Was considering black jeans actually. Getting sick of blue.
Reply 16
Original post by 123moon
Wear what you makes you feel the most comfortable and if that's a hoodie with a pair of trackies then, so what? Haha! :h:

Spoiler

Hahaha thanks, most of my wardrobe is Nike and Adidas anyway so that's always helpful 😆
Reply 17
Tbh i love a guy in a suit so smart can also be attractive.
Was considering black jeans actually. Getting sick of blue.

Yeah blacknjeans work with everytjing, also girls go crazy over "white t shirt, grey sweatpants"

If he doesn't have all of these, then he is safe to be with :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending