The Student Room Group

I have a VERY important question. :(

vv Please Read vv

I am currently a very salty troll studying ICT A2 and i have the same teacher that messed my grade up at GCSE by not marking my course work correctly. This year to my joy, we have another set of course work, and it will be marked once again internally, most likely by the same teacher (98% sure).

I want to get revenge on them for screwing my GCSE grade up, but i dont want to get in serious trouble. I feel its justified. I pretty much lost 30% of my grade at GCSE and ended up with a B overall instead of a A*.

So, my plan at the moment is to make my course work like 500 pages (literally) by going into excessive detail and handing it in to them. I am fully willing to do this, and i have enough time, since its still the beginning of of the year, at the time of posting.

But i have only one question, can they refuse to mark it? I need to know because i don't want to waste my time or lose all the marks on my course work.

Of course i will have the proper course work ready to hand in if things go south. But if its too much of a gamble i will do it for the draft marking over Christmas instead.

>:smile: much love xo
Original post by KappaRoss
vv Please Read vv

I am currently a very salty troll studying ICT A2 and i have the same teacher that messed my grade up at GCSE by not marking my course work correctly. This year to my joy, we have another set of course work, and it will be marked once again internally, most likely by the same teacher (98% sure).

I want to get revenge on them for screwing my GCSE grade up, but i dont want to get in serious trouble. I feel its justified. I pretty much lost 30% of my grade at GCSE and ended up with a B overall instead of a A*.

So, my plan at the moment is to make my course work like 500 pages (literally) by going into excessive detail and handing it in to them. I am fully willing to do this, and i have enough time, since its still the beginning of of the year, at the time of posting.

But i have only one question, can they refuse to mark it? I need to know because i don't want to waste my time or lose all the marks on my course work.

Of course i will have the proper course work ready to hand in if things go south. But if its too much of a gamble i will do it for the draft marking over Christmas instead.

>:smile: much love xo

Even if you genuinely place so little value in your free time that you're willing to waste countless hours writing a 500 page essay to get petty "revenge", it would still be an absolutely dreadful idea because you will probably get a fail. They are not going to read a 500 page treatise. They are not under any obligation to enter you for the exam so if they realise you're treating it as a joke, they will either tell you to redo it or withdraw you from the qualification.
Reply 2
They will still have to mark it, but I doubt they will properly read and will just give you a low mark (if they realise you have done it on purpose) - so go for it if you really want to waste your time lol

Good luck :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Why would you bite the hand that feeds you? Perhaps the reason you lost 30% of your GCSE mark was because it was 30% worse than you thought it was. If you had a case to answer, you could have appealed and would have had your A* reinstated. Also don't forget that assessed work marked by teachers is often remarked to check consistency.

Handing in 500 pages of detailed coursework will only hit you and your time. No design is worthy of 500 pages so you will be marked down from the off.

Stop being a twunk!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending