The Student Room Group

How do I get this imagine of my boyfriend out my head

Ive been going out with him for about 3 months and today I saw him pee for the first time and he was sitting down. I accidentally walked in and for some reason I was really shocked. Like I don't care to be honest, its up to him the way he goes to toilet but for some reason I can't get the image out my head. Do a lot of men pee sitting down?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He was being pretty polite having a wee like a girl, avoiding dripping and all that, tactically clean and minimal noise for the lady to hear.

Man points deducted.
Original post by Mimir
He was being pretty polite having a wee like a girl, avoiding dripping and all that, tactically clean and minimal noise for the lady to hear.

Man points deducted.

can't rep
Reply 3
Original post by 0to100
can't rep

*Titters* I'll try harder next month.
Reply 4
It's one of those ones where you feel like taking a dump but you only end up peeing. Pretty normal.
Reply 5
Original post by UWS
It's one of those ones where you feel like taking a dump but you only end up peeing. Pretty normal.

Dropping at brick with your girlfriend of three months within earshot? Bad form.
Original post by UWS

This. Seriously, does nobody understand this simple fact of life... smh
Reply 7
Nooooo this has to be a troll thread. hahahaha
Original post by Mimir
*Titters* I'll try harder next month.

I mean I ran outta reps mate cuz I already repped ya
Reply 9
Original post by Mimir
Dropping at brick with your girlfriend of three months within earshot? Bad form.

Guy has no chill
Sometimes it's just more comfortable to sit.... if I've just woken up and half asleep, if I stay standing I'm most likely going to miss :lol:

It may just be me being lazy, but I often pee sitting if I have time.... unless it's a public toilet.... I'd never sit using those....
Original post by Mimir

Man points deducted.

The struggle I went through trying not to laugh at this at work..
Original post by Anonymous
Ive been going out with him for about 3 months and today I saw him pee for the first time and he was sitting down. I accidentally walked in and for some reason I was really shocked. Like I don't care to be honest, its up to him the way he goes to toilet but for some reason I can't get the image out my head. Do a lot of men pee sitting down?

Did he have a vagina?

Honestly, he was probably just having a poo and killed 2 birds with 1 stone (Not to be taken literally.. Though, that would be impressive)
Original post by Lucarious30
The struggle I went through trying not to laugh at this at work..

The struggle I went through stalking you and also trying not to laugh at work :laugh:
Original post by rubybrown1234
The struggle I went through stalking you and also trying not to laugh at work :laugh:

I'm just going to post in the funniest threads now and watch you struggle

OP I wouldn’t bring this up with your boyfriend, he might get shy over his little girl wee
It's no big deal. Men sitting down to wee isn't weird. I'm not a guy, but I can imagine sometimes it might just be less effort to just sit down? Especially if they think they might need to poop. I don't know. There's no such thing as a manly way to wee. As long as he gets it into the toilet I don't care how he does it. I don't like having to think about wiping the seat before I sit down and if a man doesn't want to be bothered with cleaning up afterwards it's probably quicker and easier to just sit and ensure he doesn't miss.

Honestly if you eventually end up in a long term relationship you just get used to each other's toilet antics imo.
Original post by Anonymous

I pee sitting down at home 100% of the time
Dump him. I mean, no, no, wait, didn't phrase that right. You you have to let your relationship flow...no, flow isn't the word here...What I mean is that you should sit on it for a while...oops, no, ignore that too...ummgh, what I meant was that things like this shouldn't be leaked for other people to know. Actually, leak is a bit too much in this case. Just let him know that he's in trouble, tell him "Urine trouble..." Just accept that in a bathroom, he's not an upstanding guy....
Reply 19
Are you sure he's a man? :beard:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending