Original post by queen-bee
Any side effects?

Nooooo, it's specifically designed to be licked from the human body :u:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Nooooo, it's specifically designed to be licked from the human body :u:

You fruity devil :evilbanana:
You fruity devil :evilbanana:

Ooooh, we'll have to name you queen-of-puns bee :u: I shall make sure I pop into Ann Summers and pick us up strawberry flavour :mmm:
Ooooh, we'll have to name you queen-of-puns bee :u: I shall make sure I pop into Ann Summers and pick us up strawberry flavour :mmm:

:mmm: I forgot strawberries were even a fruit,so ditsy haha

I have a feeling that won't be your first or last time :innocent:
:mmm: I forgot strawberries were even a fruit,so ditsy haha

I have a feeling that won't be your first or last time :innocent:

:rofl: You wally :redface:

Not my first time, hopefully not my last but that's up to you :innocent:
:rofl: You wally :redface:

Not my first time, hopefully not my last but that's up to you :innocent:

I bet that's what you've been saying to all those ****s you've been hooking up with :mmm:
I bet that's what you've been saying to all those ****s you've been hooking up with :mmm:

No need, two Bacardi Breezers and the deal was done with those particular girls :mmm:
No need, two Bacardi Breezers and the deal was done with those particular girls :mmm:

Wow! That much minimal effort? Didn't realise older woman were that easy
Wow! That much minimal effort? Didn't realise older woman were that easy

Oh no, those were the easiest. One came onto me and the other literally told me to come home and f*** her within 15 seconds of me bowling up and chatting to her :rofl: Cougars, I tell ya...
Oh no, those were the easiest. One came onto me and the other literally told me to come home and f*** her within 15 seconds of me bowling up and chatting to her :rofl: Cougars, I tell ya...

What even? Talk about desperation :rolleyes: :gasp:
What even? Talk about desperation :rolleyes: :gasp:

Ano, the conversation was pretty much:

Me: You alright there? You look a bit bored.
Her: Me? I am, my friend has gone off to the dancefloor, not really for me all that.
Me: Fair enough, bit hot in here for all that isn't it?
Her: Yeah *laughs*. So who are you here with?
Me: Just my mates, but they're boring me so I've wondered off to chat to people.
Her: Oh, right. On the pull tonight, then?
Me: Maybe, depends on if I see anyone I like.
Her: Ahh, that's why you came and talked to me then, is it?
Me: *Laughs* Well, maybe...
Her: Well, you're a bit young, but you're really handsome.
Me: Aww, thanks :smile:
Her: That's alright, you are. So, you wanna come home with me and f*** me then or what?

:rofl: I was just like "Jesus, easiest chat-up EVER?

If cougar hunting was my thing then it's pretty easy really, if an older woman is getting amongst it in a club full of youngsters then she's most likely up for it tbh.

Her: Me? I am, my friend has gone off to the dancefloor, not really for me all that.
Me: Just my mates, but they're boring me so I've wondered off to chat to people.
Her: That's alright, you are. So, you wanna come home with me and f*** me then or what?

If cougar hunting was my thing then it's pretty easy really, if an older woman is getting amongst it in a club full of youngsters then she's most likely up for it tbh.

Christ,she's asked you directly without even trying to indirectly hint at anything of the sort. Do you usually find its the opposite with younger girls?
Christ,she's asked you directly without even trying to indirectly hint at anything of the sort. Do you usually find its the opposite with younger girls?

Was quite refreshing tbh :lol:

Absolutely. Tbf there have been many girls my age during my time who have pretty much just jumped on me like the woman above did, but for the most part they try and play it a lot cooler even though you can pretty much tell where things are going most of the time.
Reply 233

The older women I see in clubs all look kind of... rough. Where are you going?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was quite refreshing tbh :lol:

Absolutely. Tbf there have been many girls my age during my time who have pretty much just jumped on me like the woman above did, but for the most part they try and play it a lot cooler even though you can pretty much tell where things are going most of the time.

With the younger girls,they probably expect the guy to make such a proposal but with older women,it's no sure way of knowing,so they just ask and cut straight to the point.
Original post by RobML
The older women I see in clubs all look kind of... rough. Where are you going?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The m.i.l.f:munter ratio isn't brilliant tbf, you do get some on the favourable end however :top:
(edited 7 years ago)
With the younger girls,they probably expect the guy to make such a proposal but with older women,it's no sure way of knowing,so they just ask and cut straight to the point.

Probably right, bit of a "I know why he's chatting to me, just be cool and it'll happen" train of thought.
The m.i.l.f:munter ratio isn't brilliant tbf, you do get some on the favourable end however :top:

All ready to fall into your arms :mmm: