The Student Room Group

This happened to anyone?

Have you ever talked to someone you met online for a while, never met them, stop talking but you still can't forget about them for some reason and miss them even though you've never met them?
Reply 1
Anyone?
Mhm. Making online friends always upsets me in this respect as I end up getting along with them so well but they can always just stop talking to you whenver and unless you know their FB or whatever you're highly unlikely to know what the hell is happening etc. :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Anyone?

Yes I have.
Yes, there's two I had to stop talking to as I had to delete my old Skype. One I didn't really have much in common with but the other I might reach out to again. And the others I stopped talking to, ended on a horrible note so I don't miss them, I just remember a few things we had talked about.
Anyone?

Yeah and it hurts me so bad. I had been talking to someone online for about a month and i got too emotionally attached now we haven't spoken for a couple of days because he's not interested anymore and i feel like s*** and i don't even know him that well. :frown:
But i suppose it's for the best i guess knew it wouldn't last.
Have you ever talked to someone you met online for a while, never met them, stop talking but you still can't forget about them for some reason and miss them even though you've never met them?

lol
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah and it hurts me so bad. I had been talking to someone online for about a month and i got too emotionally attached now we haven't spoken for a couple of days because he's not interested anymore and i feel like s*** and i don't even know him that well. :frown:

Yuperoo. In dreams when I was younger, I got attached to people I met in the dreams then "didn't get their email" or whatever. sed times.
Reply 9
Original post by Aklaol
Yes I have.

What happened?

This is my situation :frown: I kind of ended things stupidly by saying was busy and things had come up and deleted him. Now I miss him so much but can't really go back to talking to him
What happened?

This is my situation :frown: I kind of ended things stupidly by saying was busy and things had come up and deleted him. Now I miss him so much but can't really go back to talking to him

Yes someone who i can relate too. I kept joking around with him and he only wanted to be FWBs and i couldn't commit so he just lost interest and kept wanting to talk to him but he said that there would be no point. So he has now just faded away… like he had never spoken or known me. Probably just wanted sex… i wasn't up for that so maybe it was for the best but i still want to talk generally as a friend with him but he doesn't want me anymore. :frown:
Reply 11
What happened?

What happened? Hmm... We just stopped talking. We were really good friends at one point, but she wanted more than friendship (which I wasn't interested in). Everything after that became a little awkward, so overtime we just stopped talking. It's kinda sad because we literally texted eachother all day everyday. From the moment I woke up (7:30 am) to the moment I went to sleep (3 - 4 am)... As you can see, we talked a little too much. It's a real shame that this friendship somewhat ended... I've tried messaging her on Kik and Skype, but after 2 months I've recieved no reply (I think she blocked me). I really would like to start speaking to her again, but I don't really think it's likely atm....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending