The Student Room Group

Getting oneself pregnant..is it illegal?

Hear me out. I'm 30 and I feel like I've achieved everything I want in life, I have my postgrad degree, I've achieved my career aspirations, am in the right job and I have my own place. The only thing I'm missing out on is a family.*

Now I'm not short of male attention. The only problem is the guys I'm attracted are are generally the alpha, arrogant types who are looking for a trophy, I don't have time for vanity but I'm also not so attracted to mr nice, happy go lucky guy, so it's a catch 22.*I get attention from both types, except the alpha guy is usually looking for a trophy or fun. *

Now I'm at that point of bring ready to have kids. I'd prefer to have kids with an alpha male so I'm thinking I could get myself pregnant with an alpha male and since I'm so independent, I'd prefare not to have him on birth certificate. Would this be illegal?**
(edited 7 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Wow....

I don't even know where to begin with you.
OP irl:

Nope. Its for the mother to decide who goes on the birth certificate, although if the father finds out he can request to be put on and get a court order to do the same. If he is the father then ofc he will have rights as such. You could always do mail order and the turkey baster. Its really a bit simplistic to think men are only one or the other.
That last paragraph is going in my About Me, funny quotes section.
All attractive, succesful career driven 30 year old females i know post on student internet forums
yo everybody stop it with this alpha male ****
humans are supposed to evolved creatures ffs
and why don't you look for a stable relationship? what are you gonna tell your kid when it's old enough to ask about its dad?
sorry kiddo but you ain't got no dad, all i needed from him was a squirt of seed, cause he was an alpha
but hey don't worry maybe you've inherited the alpha gene

rant over
Original post by PrinceHarrys
OP irl:

how did you get a picture of me?
Make a hole in the condom using the safety pin before you sleep with the alpha guy
Original post by Fruli
Hear me out. I'm 30 and I feel like I've achieved everything I want in life, I have my postgrad degree, I've achieved my career aspirations, am in the right job and I have my own place. The only thing I'm missing out on is a family.*

Now I'm not short of male attention. The only problem is the guys I'm attracted are are generally the alpha, arrogant types who are looking for a trophy, I don't have time for vanity but I'm also not so attracted to mr nice, happy go lucky guy, so it's a catch 22.*I get attention from both types, except the alpha guy is usually looking for a trophy or fun. *

Now I'm at that point of bring ready to have kids. I'd prefer to have kids with an alpha male so I'm thinking I could get myself pregnant with an alpha male and since I'm so independent, I'd prefare not to have him on birth certificate. Would this be illegal?**

If a post could give you cancer...
No, not illegal but... immoral, why?

If you're that desperate for children, maybe consider getting a sperm donor or adopting
Original post by Rhaenys10
and why don't you look for a stable relationship? what are you gonna tell your kid when it's old enough to ask about its dad?
sorry kiddo but you ain't got no dad, all i needed from him was a squirt of seed, cause he was an alpha

rant over

You're just triggered and jealous because you don't attract alpha's like OP over there. :u:

rant over

That dog tho...
Original post by RDKGames
You're just triggered and jealous because you don't attract alpha's like OP over there. :u:

op didn't say she attracts alpha
she said she's attracted by alphas
and how do you know i don't attract alphas?
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Make a hole in the condom using the safety pin before you sleep with the alpha guy

Negative rep should be a thing after reading this.
Original post by cbreef
Negative rep should be a thing after reading this.

OP posted on here to get advice, OP will get the advice
op didn't say she attracts alpha
she said she's attracted by alphas
and how do you know i don't attract alphas?

Sh... sh... it's alright. It's perfectly natural and evolutionary for a female such as yourself to be defensive on a thread such as this where we are in the presence of a more alpha attracting female like OP. Quite a competition for you. :giggle:
Original post by RDKGames
Sh... sh... it's alright. It's perfectly natural and evolutionary for a female such as yourself to be defensive on a thread such as this where we are in the presence of a more alpha attracting female like OP. Quite a competition for you. :giggle:

plot twist kiddo

Spoiler

Haha wtf.

Go for it gurl :colonhash:
Original post by PrinceHarrys
OP irl:

Repped. Best response ever. :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest