The Student Room Group

What do you love about yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rhaenys10
instinct

Natural for an alpha to think everyone else is a level below so I'll let it slide this time :console:
Original post by RDKGames
Natural for an alpha to think everyone else is a level below so I'll let it slide this time :console:

the simple fact that you've acknowledged me as an alfa, albeit a female one, is proof that you're a beta
the simple fact that you've acknowledged me as an alfa, albeit a female one, is proof that you're a beta

Acknowledging you as one is not the same as going off the fact that you said you are one. I very much doubt you are alfa but I'll let you dream on.
nah.. i mean i've got relatives living in the uk but genetically, i'm not british at all
i was supposed to do sixth form in the uk tho.. got a full scholarship for a girls (yay) boarding school but i turned it down

no problem.. ask away

you've never been to UK?
Acknowledging you as one is not the same as going off the fact that you said you are one. I very much doubt you are alfa but I'll let you dream on.

https://giphy.com/gifs/vintage-old-hollywood-lucille-ball-uQ1IhcydV7k64

ouch
Now now kids play nice.

still more alfa than you tho
still more alfa than you tho

Uh huh, whatever floats your boat, pup. :wink:
Original post by 0to100
you've never been to UK?

surprising as it may seem, i haven't!
idk why i'm so attracted to this country
Original post by Saba XD
Did you read my post to you about self love? I had typed up a whole paragraph. You didn't read it. Did you? :emo:

I did it read it, it's very good!
But self love isn't something I have in abundance I'm afraid :frown:
Tuning in to narcissist central.
I was told the other day that I have a really infectious laugh and I think it is my all-time favourite compliment :smile:
Original post by Saba XD
I'm trying not to have a dirty mind. :rofl:

Lol sorry
Reply 156
Original post by ForcomeAnarchist
TSR reminds me of Yahoo Answers...You get the occasional 'weird' questions/threads xD Nice chatting with you !! :smile:

Hahaha same. :lol:
Nice chatting to you too. :h:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 157
oh my god you must watch it, it's the best thing in the world
np, i pm-ed you:smile:

WATCH IT RIGHT NOW

GET OFF TSR AND WATCH IT OMG :woo: :woo:

Is it worth it really? I mean there are so many seasons that I have been putting off. If it would change my life then I'll watch it. :lol:

Me.

I haven't watched hocus pocus too. :five:
Original post by Saba XD
Is it worth it really? I mean there are so many seasons that I have been putting off. If it would change my life then I'll watch it. :lol:

Of course it will change your life!
Reply 159
Original post by r4dly
I LOVE my ginger beard, I oil it every day :smile:

As one should. :beard: :ahee:

Quick Reply

Latest