The Student Room Group

Summer 2017 Applications

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jcwh
I got my reply under 1h

And were you invited to the second assesment?
Original post by dente
Anyone know how long it takes for Barclays to get back to you after the first Business Insight test?

Anywhere from one hour to never.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jcwh
Anyone know how to change the "Attachments" section of the Citi application?
I've uploaded my CV in my cover letter section and I don't know how to change it.
"Edit Profile" does not give me access to this.

Also: For the Barclays, got my "feedback" which is so different from who I am (said my strengths were numerical, i can't add without mistakes on the first try...)

Not sure how much Barclays is basing their decision on this assessment by hirevue....

You have to contact them if you need a change. In a similar situation, they said they'd change it and I had an email a few days ago saying someone was dealing with it. But it's been nearly two weeks since I first requested it and it still hasn't been fixed...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2743
Original post by ionutsmasca
And were you invited to the second assesment?

Yeah, sorry was unclear. I got the invite for the second video interview thing in under an hour.
Original post by jcwh
Yeah, sorry was unclear. I got the invite for the second video interview thing in under an hour.

So if you won't get an answer in one hour means it is a reject or it doesn't matter?
Reply 2745
I think everyone who applied to Barclays research got that werid feedback mail
Reply 2746
Original post by AKRP
I think everyone who applied to Barclays research got that werid feedback mail

Also for IBD off-cycle, receive some this morning as well
Reply 2747
Original post by ionutsmasca
So if you won't get an answer in one hour means it is a reject or it doesn't matter?

No idea mate, I'd say wait a day maybe but after that I'd already be looking elsewhere.
Reply 2748
Original post by Commercial Paper
You have to contact them if you need a change. In a similar situation, they said they'd change it and I had an email a few days ago saying someone was dealing with it. But it's been nearly two weeks since I first requested it and it still hasn't been fixed...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which email address did you send it to? Can't seem to find any campus recruiting email on their site.
Original post by jcwh
Which email address did you send it to? Can't seem to find any campus recruiting email on their site.

[email protected]

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are they smoking over there at Barclays HR
I think im going down the wrong career path, HR seems to be where its at.. all that banter and trolling students must be very rewarding
Heard rumours that Centerview only pay 1k for the full 10 week internship? Do you reckon thats legit? The other banks all seem to be paying in the region 0f 1k a week
Original post by Ox2018
Heard rumours that Centerview only pay 1k for the full 10 week internship? Do you reckon thats legit? The other banks all seem to be paying in the region 0f 1k a week

Doubt it. Thats £20 a day. Sounds completely off.
Original post by Ox2018

1k for 10 weeks full time is below minimum wage surely? doubt it be legal
Anyone got a Barclays general email I can send me queries to?
Original post by gavgav123
Doubt it. Thats £20 a day. Sounds completely off.

Original post by TheParham
1k for 10 weeks full time is below minimum wage surely? doubt it be legal

Yeah the person must have missed a zero! Thanks
UBS rejection... #herewego
Original post by Ox2018

Lol, I highly doubt this

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by alexjones1994
UBS rejection... #herewego

Sorry to hear...
At what stage ? did you take the tests ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending