The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I have a single, not ensuite room at Langton close. It is self catered and cost £138.95 pw. I am looking to swap to a catered hall closer to UCL. Even if your room fits only one of these criteria please Pm me. I have a flexible budget.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 61
hey guys im an international student and was unsuccessful in the intercollegiate hall waiting list application. i was unaware that we were able to apply for ucl accommodation after the deadline (My bad) and ucl is my insurance choice. are my chances high if i have just applied for ucl accommodation?
Hello,
I just received an offer today for a single non en-suite room in Max Rayne house. It is £135.59 a week and is self catered. It is located in Camden and is 8 minutes away by bus with a bus stop located right next to the accommodation and 10 minutes away on a bicycle. I am looking for a single en-suite room (preferably close to campus) to swap with. En-suite is quite important to me. My budget is flexible. Please if you're interested PM me.
£135.59
Reply 63
Original post by nic0303
hey guys im an international student and was unsuccessful in the intercollegiate hall waiting list application. i was unaware that we were able to apply for ucl accommodation after the deadline (My bad) and ucl is my insurance choice. are my chances high if i have just applied for ucl accommodation?

How do you know your waiting list application is unsuccessful
Reply 64
Original post by Acbd1324
How do you know your waiting list application is unsuccessful

i called them up and they told me that if i havent received an offer by now, the chances of being offered are very slim. chances are you will only get offered if someone doesnt confirm their place
Reply 65
Original post by nic0303
i called them up and they told me that if i havent received an offer by now, the chances of being offered are very slim. chances are you will only get offered if someone doesnt confirm their place

If you could let me know what weekly rent did you put in your application as I want to understand their selection criteria
Original post by nic0303

Hi,
I am currently looking for someone to take over my room at Liberty Living for a 51-week contract (Sept 2016 - End of August 2017) It is on Sebastian St. The rent is £265 per week. The replacement tenant need only pay rent from the day they check in. It is classic studio room (includes attached toilet and kitchen facilities with fridge). The room is on the top floor and has a fairly big window. From the nearest station (Barbican station) it takes about 9 minutes to get to UCL (Main Campus) using the train (euston square station). UCL main campus about 14 minutes away if you cycle. There is bus stop right in front of the accommodation building and it takes you straight to the nearest train station (Barbican) which you can use to get to UCL campus. Barbican station is 0.5 miles away from Liberty living.

If you are interested, you can contact me
Leena.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 67
Original post by LeenaKariapper
Hi, I am currently looking for someone to take over my room at Liberty Living for a 51-week contract (Sept 2016 - End of August 2017) It is on Sebastian St. It is studio room (includes attached toilet and kitchen facilities with fridge). The location is about 21 minutes away from UCL (Main Campus) using the train. It is about 14 minutes away if you cycle. There is bus stop right in front of the accommodation building and it takes you straight to the nearest train station (Barbican) which you can use to get to UCL campus.

Leena.

Hi LeenaKariapper,
How much is it?
Original post by wx om
Hi LeenaKariapper,
How much is it?

It is £265 per week. The replacement tenant will only need to pay rent from the day they check in.
Reply 69
Original post by ralitsab
Hello! I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a non-ensuite single room at Internationall hall. It is catered and it is 198£ per week. The place is offered for 40 weeks from 18 September 2016 to 24 June 2017. It is located on a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus. Deposit is already paid.Please contact me if interested.

I am interested. How can the contract change to my name
Reply 70
Original post by ralitsab
Hello! I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a non-ensuite single room at Internationall hall. It is catered and it is 198£ per week. The place is offered for 40 weeks from 18 September 2016 to 24 June 2017. It is located on a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus. Deposit is already paid.Please contact me if interested.

I am interested.
Recently got a very late offer from UCL for economics, with it being near impossible to get UCL accommodation at this stage, what would the best options be for cheap accommodation?
Reply 72
[QUOTdE]Recently got a very late offer from UCL for economics, with it being near impossible to get UCL accommodation at this stage, what would the best options be for cheap accommodation?

Take over someone else's UCL or UOL accommodation contract they want to get out of or rent private.

Congrats on the offer.
Looking to take over someone's accommodation contract, must be ensuite. The closer to ucl the better, don't really care about rent
Original post by douglasaa
Looking to take over someone's accommodation contract, must be ensuite. The closer to ucl the better, don't really care about rent

Hi douglassaa,
I am currently looking for someone to take over my room at Liberty Living for a 51-week contract (Sept 2016 - End of August 2017) It is on Sebastian St. The rent is £265 per week. The replacement tenant need only pay rent from the day they check in. It is classic studio room (includes attached toilet and kitchen facilities with fridge). The room is on the top floor and has a fairly big window. From the nearest station (Barbican station) it takes about 9 minutes to get to UCL (Main Campus) using the train (euston square station). UCL main campus about 14 minutes away if you cycle. There is bus stop right in front of the accommodation building and it takes you straight to the nearest train station (Barbican) which you can use to get to UCL campus. Barbican station is 0.5 miles away from Liberty living.

If you are interested, you can contact me. Thanks!
Leena.Last edited by LeenaKariapper; 6 days ago at 07:29. 0

wx om Offline
0Rep:

follow

6d ago
Report(Original post by LeenaKariapper)
Hi, I am currently looking for someone to take over my room at Liberty Living for a 51-week contract (Sept 2016 - End of August 2017) It is on Sebastian St. It is studio room (includes attached toilet and kitchen facilities with fridge). The location is about 21 minutes away from UCL (Main Campus) using the train. It is about 14 minutes away if you cycle. There is bus stop right in front of the accommodation building and it takes you straight to the nearest train station (Barbican) which you can use to get to UCL campus.

Leena.…see moreHi LeenaKariapper,
How much is it? 0

LeenaKariapper Online
1Rep:

6d ago
Report(Original post by wx om)
Hi LeenaKariapper,
How much is it?It is £265 per week. The replacement tenant will only need to pay rent from the day they check in. 0

Acbd1324 Offline
0Rep:

follow

6d ago
Report(Original post by ralitsab)
Hello! I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a non-ensuite single room at Internationall hall. It is catered and it is 198£ per week. The place is offered for 40 weeks from 18 September 2016 to 24 June 2017. It is located on a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus. Deposit is already paid.Please contact me if interested.…see moreI am interested. How can the contract change to my name 0

5tgbTGB Offline
0Rep:

follow

6d ago
Report(Original post by ralitsab)
Hello! I am looking for someone to take over my contract for a non-ensuite single room at Internationall hall. It is catered and it is 198£ per week. The place is offered for 40 weeks from 18 September 2016 to 24 June 2017. It is located on a 15 minutes' walk from the main UCL campus. Deposit is already paid.Please contact me if interested.…see moreI am interested. 0

fiyahman0121 Offline
0Rep:

follow

4d ago
ReportRecently got a very late offer from UCL for economics, with it being near impossible to get UCL accommodation at this stage, what would the best options be for cheap accommodation? 0

wx om Offline
0Rep:

follow

4d ago
Report[QUOTdE]Recently got a very late offer from UCL for economics, with it being near impossible to get UCL accommodation at this stage, what would the best options be for cheap accommodation?

Take over someone else's UCL or UOL accommodation contract they want to get out of or rent private.

Congrats on the offer. 0
[*]douglasaa Offline
1Rep:

follow

17h ago

ReportLooking to take over someone's accommodation contract, must be ensuite. The closer to ucl the better, don't really care about rent 0
[*]<br>
This discussion is a continuation from a previous discussionstart new discussion reply tools

First

Updated: September 17, 2016<br>
<br>Quick Reply

submit reply preview post

ShortcutsGet Started

[url="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?filter[type]=thread&sortby=date+desc&filter[date]=[NOW-1DAY+TO+*]"]Today's posts

[*][url="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?filter[type]=thread&sortby=date+desc&filter[replyCount]=0&filter[date]=[NOW-168HOUR+TO+*]"]Unanswered posts
[*][url="http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/search.php?filter[type]=poll&sortby=date+desc&onlyresults=1"]Polls
[*]University Connect
[*]Photo albums
Using TSRTSR GroupInfoConnect with TSR© Copyright The Student Room 2016 all rights reservedThe Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE<br><br>
Looking to take over someone's UCL accommodation contract. Low cost is a priority. Let me know if you're interested.
Also if anyone knows of any other affordable student accommodation options I'd love to know.
Original post by monk1324
Looking to take over someone's UCL accommodation contract. Low cost is a priority. Let me know if you're interested.
Also if anyone knows of any other affordable student accommodation options I'd love to know.

Do you have a contract? I currently hold a £135 per week offer at Max Rayne House, it's pretty close to UCL, 15 minutes by bus. Non en-suite. I'd only be willing to swap though
Original post by douglasaa
Do you have a contract? I currently hold a £135 per week offer at Max Rayne House, it's pretty close to UCL, 15 minutes by bus. Non en-suite. I'd only be willing to swap though

Nah, don't have an offer :frown:
Reply 78
I have a Single en-suite Islington Chapter (UCL accommodation) 205pw, I would like to swap for something cheaper!
---
(edited 6 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending