The Student Room Group

Gcse retake 2016

Im gonna be retaking maths and english in november, when will my results come back?
Reply 1
Original post by Friendlywither
Im gonna be retaking maths and english in november, when will my results come back?

January 12th.
Original post by Clemm101
January 12th.

Is it possible to pay a fee to get the results back quicker,because I want to join a 6th form in December so I dont fall behind in coursework for btec level 3 course.
Is it possible to pay a fee to get the results back quicker,because I want to join a 6th form in December so I dont fall behind in coursework for btec level 3 course.

No, there is no exam service to get early results.
I am surprised a sixth form has agreed to let you start a level 3 BTEC course in December, I assume they have a plan to help you catch up.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by gdunne42
No, there is no exam service to get early results.
I am surprised a sixth form has agreed to let you start a level 3 BTEC course in December, I assume they have a plan to help you catch up.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im catching up like right now so I dont see a reason for them to reject me,they get money and im on course, win win situation :tongue:.
Im catching up like right now so I dont see a reason for them to reject me,they get money and im on course, win win situation :tongue:.

Does that mean you haven't asked them yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does that mean you haven't asked them yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have.
I have.

Good luck then. Hope you are successful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck then. Hope you are successful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks.
Reply 9

Unfortunately not, although your centre will have the results the day before they are released to you. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest