The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by pkrange
i will come back and be the millionth
If you're willing to wait a few years then sure...
Original post by Matrix123
Might want to edit your number :wink:

Cool :smile:

I'm alright, thanks :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorted :smile:

Original post by 04MR17
108181:smile:Hi. Apologies that I haven't introduced myself (I thought you were an imposter). Your commitment to CTAM is very impressive!

Hello! :smile: It is quite alright! Indeed, I am not an imposter. At the moment, I will only post in this thread until I become more confident; I am extremely shy and lack confidence; therefore, I prefer to stay with Spotify95 on this sub forum - since we are best friends, in real life. Apologies for also not introducing myself. ^^

Thank you, I am undoubtedly a perfectionist, so I do try! :smile:

Original post by PerplexingGeode
Hello! :smile: It is quite alright! Indeed, I am not an imposter. At the moment, I will only post in this thread until I become more confident; I am extremely shy and lack confidence; therefore, I prefer to stay with Spotify95 on this sub forum - since we are best friends, in real life. Apologies for also not introducing myself. ^^

Thank you, I am undoubtedly a perfectionist, so I do try!
It's a nice thread to start on. I'm glad you're a perfectionist (so am I) though I must warn you that I often get my numbers wrong (they always end up correct though). My advice if you're nervous about spreading to other threads: have a look down the threads on the strip on the right (if you're on PC that is), if anything catches your eye, have a little look (it won't hurt) you don't need to make any number of posts: most threads don't have rules see? For instance, someone might want to know about the weather etc.
Original post by 04MR17
108195It's a nice thread to start on. I'm glad you're a perfectionist (so am I) though I must warn you that I often get my numbers wrong (they always end up correct though). My advice if you're nervous about spreading to other threads: have a look down the threads on the strip on the right (if you're on PC that is), if anything catches your eye, have a little look (it won't hurt) you don't need to make any number of posts: most threads don't have rules see? For instance, someone might want to know about the weather etc.

Yes, I have noticed that you quickly rectify the incorrect numbers, which is excellent. Are you referring to the 'Today on TSR' strip, or 'Latest Discussions' strip? :smile: Thank you for the sound advice, I appreciate it. ^^

Latest