Haha i forgot to reply , well i have done now
Posted from TSR Mobile

:colonhash: :tongue:
Original post by SassKing13
:lol:

:rofl: holy cheesus i love this beautiful thread
Original post by yudothis
I eat young gouda like it's chocolate.

Try cheese on bread with a hint of jam/marmelade on top.

Omg, u ate my brother whilst he was so young? You murderer!!! :shock: :afraid: :emo: :bawling: #:rip:Gouda

Original post by Airmed
Cheese, I was honestly gonna tag you in this thread, I swear.
@CheeseIsVeg
I love cheese. So does my boyfriend.

Hahaha fankz :yy:
Original post by markova21
I have loved cheese since I was about three. [I'm now 48 ]. In fact, as a child I hardly ate anything else. Just finished off some Cheshire Cheese and tomato sandwiches, with butter and a bit of Hellman's. Divine. When I lived in Paris I used to love my weekly trip to Marks and Spencer for my Cheshire Cheese fix. I also like Cheddar, Red Leicester and Edam. Need a cheese fix every day. That's one of the reasons I quit Slimming World. We were only allowed to eat 6 of the Laughing Cow Extra Light slices a day. I used to scoff them all in one sitting. I felt so miserable and so deprived I quit the group. Best thing I did. No-one comes between me and my cheese. One of my favourites that I used to have as a child ; fried cheese and bacon. Use Cheshire Cheese or similar as it's very crumbly and melts well. Put some cold water into a frying pan and heat the water slowly. Add the cheese and mix it in with the water. Keep stirring the cheese in the water until fully melted. Serve with bacon and slices of bread. Use the bread to soak up all the cheese "soup" you have made. Heaven.

That post was so beautiful *wipes tear from eye*
Original post by XOR_
Yup, especially in burgers.

How did i know you were gonna say that?
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
:colonhash: :tongue:

:rofl: holy cheesus i love this beautiful thread

Omg, u ate my brother whilst he was so young? You murderer!!! :shock: :afraid: :emo: :bawling: #:rip:Gouda

Hahaha fankz :yy:

That post was so beautiful *wipes tear from eye*

How did i know you were gonna say that?

Mistakes happen , okay:hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does Philadelphia count :u:
I eat young gouda like it's chocolate.

Try cheese on bread with a hint of jam/marmelade on top.

That is literally amazeballs. Not even joking.

Bonus points, however, for sandwich pickle. More points if it's Branston. Which is definitely the best.

But infinite points if you top it off with red onion marmalade. Because that stuff is the dog's knackers. I'm not even remotely middle class or even posh, but it's the perfect accompaniment.

My favourite cheese is Cheddar. Extra mature, please.

But Dairylea cheese slices are nice too. Not plastic-like unlike a lot of processed cheeses.

Also, you can keep your Primula and Easy Cheese. That stuff is rank and tastes nothing like cheese.
Original post by Ayaz789
Mistakes happen , okay:hand:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:tongue:
Reply 26
I enjoy most products of the udder
Original post by a.little.bird
That is literally amazeballs. Not even joking.

Bonus points, however, for sandwich pickle. More points if it's Branston. Which is definitely the best.

But infinite points if you top it off with red onion marmalade. Because that stuff is the dog's knackers. I'm not even remotely middle class or even posh, but it's the perfect accompaniment.

My favourite cheese is Cheddar. Extra mature, please.

But Dairylea cheese slices are nice too. Not plastic-like unlike a lot of processed cheeses.

Also, you can keep your Primula and Easy Cheese. That stuff is rank and tastes nothing like cheese.

My favorite is medium cheddar, I can't eat mature/extra mature.
Damn everyone loves a bit of cheese now and then :tongue:
Cheese is love. Cheese is life. :colone:
i like vegan cheese
Yup. I love melted cheese and Marmite sandwiches and I love mozzarella to pieces too.

I can't stand Camembert through.
Reply 32
Original post by D.SHA64
i like vegan cheese

Bit weird
Original post by agahaga
Bit weird

how
i am a vegan
Original post by D.SHA64
i like vegan cheese

It's not really cheese though, surely?

Nothing beats a Cheddar cheese sandwich put into a toastie maker. I acquired on recently, it's magnificent.

I am partial to cottage cheese on a wholemeal baguette tbqh.

And real Parmigiano-Reggiano on a hot pasta cheese dish. Failing that, imitation Parmesan will have to do.

I'm also partial to Maasdam cheese when I visit the Netherlands.
Original post by D.SHA64
i like vegan cheese

Then it's not cheese...
Reply 36
Vintage cheddar is like heaven
Original post by agahaga
It's been clinically proven that vegans enjoys eating electricity

reported you
Then it's not cheese...

how not
why you hatin for i said nothing about dairy eaters