The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
Yep, you are so true! There's another circuit that doesn't have much barriers, can't remember what it is at the moment but it'll come to me!

Yep, they would be, so I suppose they'd be ok with it. Though something has popped into my head; I wonder what would happen to the Hermes delivery drivers if they were snowed in? As most people's parcels would then be delayed and the drivers would earn absolutely nothing, since pay is done on a per-parcel basis at MyHermes!

I look at the latest discussions quite a bit. As you said, for every new post/thread, the latest discussions will change.

Yep, I still have MKDS and I hope to get MK on the Wii, as well as possibly a Nintendo 3DS and MK7 for 3DS.

Speaking of, I wonder what has changed since the 3DS release?

Likewise, I too cannot recall the level in question.

If the MyHermes couriers were to become snowed in, and they actually managed to reach a delivery destination; they would probably throw it into the snow and leave it to soak up the moisture, as well as freeze. Thus, depending on the material of the item/s in question, would depend on the amount of damage that has been inflicted on the item/s due to poor delivery tactics.

I also recommend you purchase Mario Kart 8, it is excellent. Have you ever had the opportunity to play an older generation gaming console, such as a Sega Megadrive, N64 or SNES? Furthermore, you can purchase virtual N64, NES and SNES games on the Wii U and Wii store (I assume you still can with the Wii); I have Super Mario World on the Wii U as a digital download. It is an excellent game, though the ten secret levels that can be accessed via a special star portal, can be really difficult and I was only able to complete seven out of ten of the secret levels. I believe an example of these levels would be the 'Uber' level, etc. :h:

The mechanics of Mario Kart 7 are not much different to that of the previous and subsequent Mario Kart games by Nintendo, if at all. :smile:

:moon:

Awesome, it's good that you're doing well. :smile: I've had a good day, nothing extraordinary but hey ho.

Btw, I'm going to have to ask that you edit again! :biggrin:

Number edit, my dear! :smile:

(edited 7 years ago)

Original post by spotify95
Btw, I'm going to have to ask that you edit again!

:fuhrer:

108279I was only poking fun at spots because he's such a number fascist...

Original post by 04MR17
108279I was only poking fun at spots because he's such a number fascist...

(edited 7 years ago)

Latest