The Student Room Group

Asian/muslim chances of dating in Uni ,club

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Uniguyhopefully
Thats fine too haha any other advice you would give and stuff i think might stay in halls or skmething
Yeah, I think halls is a good idea. Erm my only bit of advice I could really give is just to try and talk to as many people as possible lol. Though, I think you should just wait for when the time is right in terms of dating etc. Uni, I imagine, will be hectic so maybe you should give it some time aha. I'll happily PM you if you want t9o speak more about it but my advice is pretty lame . Just let me know so I can. :smile:
Nope.
Original post by KINGYusuf
I've seen you loads of times on threads about Muslims. You're an islamophobe and ignorant (ignoring* what you said on this thread). Go do something with your life lmao. Some 5ft2 cretin thinking the world revolves around her lmao
calm down mate
Reply 23
I'm not religous haha

Don't say you're Muslim then. It will improve your chances.
Original post by Pinkberry_y
Get of your high horse, since when was pointing out the flaws and lack of evidence for some of the statements people make on here about Islam racist? Excuse you for being butt hurt when white girls aren't interested so that you're resorting to making threads on here about attracting girls in clubs

Looooooool what? I said excluding this thread looooooooool idc about clubs hahaha. Wash ur ass loool 1 paper tissue does the job ye?
Looooooool what? I said excluding this thread looooooooool idc about clubs hahaha. Wash ur ass loool 1 paper tissue does the job ye?

Loooool work on your comebacks ye?
Get of your high horse, since when was pointing out the flaws and lack of evidence for some of the statements people make on here about Islam racist? Excuse you for being butt hurt when white girls aren't interested so that you're resorting to making threads on here about attracting girls in clubs

That generalisation LOL. How old are you? "when white girls arent interested". Who made you the boss of all white girls? How do you know what every white girl is interested in?
Loooool work on your comebacks ye?

yo calm ur ego n get ready for ur weekly Jeremy Kyle sesh
Original post by Anonymous
That generalisation LOL. How old are you? "when white girls arent interested". Who made you the boss of all white girls? How do you know what every white girl is interested in?

And when did I say I was the boss of all white girls? Go look up the number of threads that are made saying 'do white girls like south Asian guys' or something along those lines (note: there are loads). Also read the answers to YOUR OWN thread
Guys im not on here for an argument im just here for advice, im a guy whos integrated well i was born here and lived here all my life, i dont care when people say offensive things every person has an opinion. Im here for genuine advice im a guy whos not dated at all and no i dont beg attention from white people i dont mind the attention from anyone tbh, my friendship group is quite multicultural. I dont even know what to say
And when did I say I was the boss of all white girls? Go look up the number of threads that are made saying 'do white girls like south Asian guys' or something along those lines (note: there are loads). Also read the answers to YOUR OWN thread

5'2 hahahahahahaha I swear you made a thread saying you dislike short boys? Loooooooool 5'2 hahahahahahaha
Reply 31
Regardless of your race, most people aren't at uni looking for relationships
5'2 hahahahahahaha I swear you made a thread saying you dislike short boys? Loooooooool 5'2 hahahahahahaha

OMG she is 5'2 loooooooooool. Yeah i can tell she comes on this site to get rid of her insecurities.

Butt hurt that you're less than 5'6 then?
OMG she is 5'2 loooooooooool. Yeah i can tell she comes on this site to get rid of her insecurities.

Yeah because being 5'2 is such a drawback in life *sarcasm* also attempting to insult me ANONYMOUSLY just screams insecurity
(edited 7 years ago)
Yeah, I think halls is a good idea. Erm my only bit of advice I could really give is just to try and talk to as many people as possible lol. Though, I think you should just wait for when the time is right in terms of dating etc. Uni, I imagine, will be hectic so maybe you should give it some time aha. I'll happily PM you if you want t9o speak more about it but my advice is pretty lame . Just let me know so I can. :smile:

Can u pm me 😀 pleaze
Original post by kingyusuf
looooooool what? I said excluding this thread looooooooool idc about clubs hahaha. Wash ur ass loool 1 paper tissue does the job ye?

Original post by kingyusuf
yo calm ur ego n get ready for ur weekly jeremy kyle sesh

LMFAOOOO i AM DEAD 😭😭😭😭😭😭

why you always hating for hun, relax tsr is supposed to be a friendly community:s-smilie:
I didnt ask to be of this colour, im not even religous or nothing

Oh no bro i was just referencing COD zombies and the HE HAS THE RAY GUN meme.
I'm quite fat

That's your barrier, not your race

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending