The Student Room Group

My boyfriend has finally forgiven me for cheating etc. but I'm not even happy about i

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I know enough (Sadly) - Your posting display some terrible attitudes and behaviours. You are a death eater who i imagine makes everybody around them miserable

You likely have a personality disorder and need to seek out professional help. Please leave your bf

a death eater? what........ i know its a hp reference but how is that reference even remotely related to anything ive said?
who makes everybody around them miserable huh. i dont think my death would make them happy either, oh is that the true meaning of your reference? death eater. and nope, i dont have one. wont leave him either, he doesnt even want me to. anyway im not going to argue about this, i feel way too calm and cant even get angry meh
Original post by Ciel.
a death eater? what........ i know its a hp reference but how is that reference even remotely related to anything ive said?
who makes everybody around them miserable huh. i dont think my death would make them happy either, oh is that the true meaning of your reference? death eater. and nope, i dont have one. wont leave him either, he doesnt even want me to. anyway im not going to argue about this, i feel way too calm and cant even get angry meh

You have borderline personality disorder. Regardless, i have offered you my advice. Don't take it (Which you i know you never will) - Your BF will suffer a miserable existence. Its as simple as that
Reply 42
Original post by Betelgeuse-
You have borderline personality disorder. Regardless, i have offered you my advice. Don't take it (Which you i know you never will) - Your BF will suffer a miserable existence. Its as simple as that

you know playing a shrink diagnosing people online when you dont have any qualifications to do so is super rude. just for future reference
Reply 43
Original post by Ciel.
you know playing a shrink diagnosing people online when you dont have any qualifications to do so is super rude. just for future reference

Ye but you didn't listen to the professionals either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by RobML
Ye but you didn't listen to the professionals either

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh god no. not you rob. are u taking his side? so meannn lol just when i was starting to forgive you for reporting my posts in the past.............
Reply 45
Original post by Ciel.
oh god no. not you rob. are u taking his side? so meannn lol just when i was starting to forgive you for reporting my posts in the past.............

I never reported your posts. Quit trying to play the victim in all aspects of your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 46
Original post by RobML
I never reported your posts. Quit trying to play the victim in all aspects of your life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

eh? im not playing the victim. i said that cheating and all that was entirely my fault from the very start what else do you want/ as for the reporting thing, it was meant to be a joke.. i dont take online forums too seriously so even if i get a warning or whatever it doesnt really bother me
I'd recommended going to your doctor about your depression. In terms of the cheating, do you think you feel bad because you feel you don't deserve to be taken back? (Not saying you don't, just speculating)

I've definitely done something in the past that I've been guilty of and then feeling worse cause someone has forgiven me so easily.. Just communicate with your boyfriend about this.
Reply 48
Original post by Lucarious30
I'd recommended going to your doctor about your depression. In terms of the cheating, do you think you feel bad because you feel you don't deserve to be taken back? (Not saying you don't, just speculating)

I've definitely done something in the past that I've been guilty of and then feeling worse cause someone has forgiven me so easily.. Just communicate with your boyfriend about this.

hmmm the whole depression/etc. issue, actually bothers me more than cheating. because i know that being around me when im like that must really suck, and i wish i coud just start actually caring about things again. but yeah will at least try to put more effort into our relationship
Original post by Ciel.
hmmm the whole depression/etc. issue, actually bothers me more than cheating. because i know that being around me when im like that must really suck, and i wish i coud just start actually caring about things again. but yeah will at least try to put more effort into our relationship

I don't think anyone is the most pleasant person to be with 24/7. If you've found someone that can deal with you in all moods, then they're a keeper! It's important for both you and them to know that you can't help feeling this way, so it definitely shouldn't be held against you.

Quick Reply

Latest