The Student Room Group

Someone talk me out of messaging him

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I cancelled a date, told him I was busy, told him something had come up and I wasn't looking for anything right now. I did this the day before I was supposed to go on a date with him. He'll think I'm completely crazy if I message him all of a sudden on Instagram (when I've never messaged him before on there) and say actually I've changed my mind

He wont actually, but he will know you are confised, weak, and gullible. So he will play you and everything cna go on track like before. Sometimes you have to make your own mistakes. I thought we said cut all contact and you havent becayse that means remobing hum for all social media. Not just blocking but removing.

One imagines he's quite charming, quite pushy, controlling, maybe aggressive iof he doesnt get his own way and clumsily manipulative. He gets to sleep with you, but he's already given you a good indication of how he views women. Its one thing having fanatsies, bit its a bit sad when its on his facebook.

You might enjoy the ride or the ending might be rather draining. Sometimes you have to make your own mistakes though, so give it a whilr if you think you cna have a good time.
if i were to give him the honest answer how would i word it? again I'm sorry I'm being a complete pain here

Just say it from the heart. Tell him you backed out because your friends persuaded you it was a bad idea but you've thought about it more, and want to give it a go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 999tigger
He wont actually, but he will know you are confised, weak, and gullible. So he will play you and everything cna go on track like before. Sometimes you have to make your own mistakes. I thought we said cut all contact and you havent becayse that means remobing hum for all social media. Not just blocking but removing.

One imagines he's quite charming, quite pushy, controlling, maybe aggressive iof he doesnt get his own way and clumsily manipulative. He gets to sleep with you, but he's already given you a good indication of how he views women. Its one thing having fanatsies, bit its a bit sad when its on his facebook.

You might enjoy the ride or the ending might be rather draining. Sometimes you have to make your own mistakes though, so give it a whilr if you think you cna have a good time.

This is completely putting me off from messaging him...hes not really pushy controlling or aggressive, he's just...nice, what do you mean indication of how he views women?
This is completely putting me off from messaging him...hes not really pushy controlling or aggressive, he's just...nice, what do you mean indication of how he views women?

Weve been through this before. I and others responded on what you posted before. He might be charming, but I saw enough warnings that would have me on guard about what hes like. You have met him and I havent. If you fancy your chances then go for it, you cmight learn from the experience.

Look. It's bugging you so much you've come on a student forum for answers.

Just message him and see what happens. You can always leave and back out again. But if you do nothing, you have no upside.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 999tigger
Weve been through this before. I and others responded on what you posted before. He might be charming, but I saw enough warnings that would have me on guard about what hes like. You have met him and I havent. If you fancy your chances then go for it, you cmight learn from the experience.

oh no :frown: what kind of warnings? i don't want him to use me just to sleep with... but at the same time i want to talk to him again...
oh no :frown: what kind of warnings? i don't want him to use me just to sleep with... but at the same time i want to talk to him again...

If you wnat to talk to him do so and see what happens. You are an adult. so just take responsibility. We arent your keepers. You come across as very suggestive so he should have no problem using his charms. Cant say i rate him, but then im not intending sleeping with him etc.
**** it I'm just going to message him. if i regret it in the morning or feel terrible ill just block him
I'm going to do what you asked for :colone:

Stop messaging him! It won't last long, you've only spoke to him online. Who knows what his personality is like in real life?

Also, ask yourself why you want to talk to him more. Is it because you like him or is it because you are bored?
Original post by Commercial Paper
Just say it from the heart. Tell him you backed out because your friends persuaded you it was a bad idea but you've thought about it more, and want to give it a go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh **** **** **** **** I actually sent the message omg
Original post by Commercial Paper
Look. It's bugging you so much you've come on a student forum for answers.

Just message him and see what happens. You can always leave and back out again. But if you do nothing, you have no upside.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I didn't mention friends or anything though if he asks I can say if maybe? I think I'll be more comfortable talking about it if I'm asked a question
Original post by Applepiex3
I'm going to do what you asked for :colone:

Stop messaging him! It won't last long, you've only spoke to him online. Who knows what his personality is like in real life?

Also, ask yourself why you want to talk to him more. Is it because you like him or is it because you are bored?

I love how I made the thread to not message him then by the end of it have messaged him :colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending