Things you struggle with mostly while learning to drive

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ohhello92x
You're welcome! Hope you do ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't feel at all confident this time 😭
Original post by CallieJo

Aw :hugs: all I can say is try and stay calm in your test tomorrow, and you should be fine ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw :hugs: all I can say is try and stay calm in your test tomorrow, and you should be fine ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aw thank you! Hopefully it will go better this time 🙈😂
Aw thank you! Hopefully it will go better this time 🙈😂

You're welcome ☺️! Yeah, and hopefully you won't get the same examiner again :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 764

Good luck, let us know how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 765
I've got an hour and a half lesson at half 9 today. My first one since I failed my second test back in August. But nervous, feel like I've forgotten everything but I have my test booked for middle of next month and so need to get back on lessons now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You're welcome ☺️! Yeah, and hopefully you won't get the same examiner again :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully not, my instructor requested that I don't have him seeing as iv appealed against him 🙈

Original post by fkx
Good luck, let us know how it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you & I will 😆
Original post by fkx
I've got an hour and a half lesson at half 9 today. My first one since I failed my second test back in August. But nervous, feel like I've forgotten everything but I have my test booked for middle of next month and so need to get back on lessons now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel like this every time I don't drive for a few weeks, I'm sure it will all fall back into place once you get into it again ☺️
Hopefully not, my instructor requested that I don't have him seeing as iv appealed against him 🙈

Thank you & I will 😆

Yeah haha 😝

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 769
I feel like this every time I don't drive for a few weeks, I'm sure it will all fall back into place once you get into it again ☺️

Wasn't that bad. I just need to keep my eyes focusing on everything on the road and not focus on things for too long.

How was your test?
Reply 770
Hey guys hope your lessons are going well and good luck to anyone who has their theory or practicals coming up soon :hugs:

As you know, I've took a break from my lessons due to my health but my mum is still learning with my old instructor. I found out today that my old instructor has moved in with her bf and his house is 30 odd miles away from me and the instructors hometown so after new year, she is going to stop offering lessons to people in my town and focus on pupils in her new town which is understandable. Quite gutted tbh because she's the only instructor I felt truly comfortable with and saw her like a friend. It's really put me off going back to driving through time :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Passed with 5 minors with the examiner who failed me on my first 😂🎉🎉🎉 soooo happy!!!
Reply 772
Passed with 5 minors with the examiner who failed me on my first 😂🎉🎉🎉 soooo happy!!!

Congratulations!!!!! :biggrin: :party:

Congratulations! Must be a huge relief
Original post by Spock's Socks
Hey guys hope your lessons are going well and good luck to anyone who has their theory or practicals coming up soon :hugs:

As you know, I've took a break from my lessons due to my health but my mum is still learning with my old instructor. I found out today that my old instructor has moved in with her bf and his house is 30 odd miles away from me and the instructors hometown so after new year, she is going to stop offering lessons to people in my town and focus on pupils in her new town which is understandable. Quite gutted tbh because she's the only instructor I felt truly comfortable with and saw her like a friend. It's really put me off going back to driving through time :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, I've got my test in a couple of weeks, so hopefully it'll be 3rd time lucky for me :redface:

Aw, that's gutting for you. And I'm sure you'll find another instructor who is just as good when you do eventually go back into your lessons :redface: :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations 🎉🎉!! Hopefully the examiner you had realised what an idiot he was when he failed you the last time when he passed you today 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Spock's Socks
Congratulations!!!!! :biggrin: :party:

Thank you!!!! 😆😆😆😆

Original post by cherryred90s
Congratulations! Must be a huge relief

Thank you! Yes, a massive relief!! ☺️

Congratulations 🎉🎉!! Hopefully the examiner you had realised what an idiot he was when he failed you the last time when he passed you today 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks!!! I'm so happy! It still doesn't feel real 😂 Yea, he was ok this examiner.... he called my driving instructor over after the test & then called me over coz the examiner who unfairly failed me is going around saying that my instructor threatened him when he told me I failed! Literally all he asked him was if I indicated 🤔🙄
Reply 777
2nd lesson today, done a bit with my mum on private driving but the clutch...oh my gerd, I know it's the second lesson but I'd envisioned it being easier! lol
Original post by Aphala
2nd lesson today, done a bit with my mum on private driving but the clutch...oh my gerd, I know it's the second lesson but I'd envisioned it being easier! lol

Didn't we all lol
Nice and early for my 10:30 lesson(: this is my last lesson for 2 weeks, I'm afraid I'll forget everything I know

Quick Reply