The Student Room Group

Brangelina is over then - but is this news??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by retro_turtles
Well didn't he like cheat on Jennifer Aniston with Angelina and now karma is back to bite him on the ass as he is getting a divorce?

Wow put it all off on him. Angelina was quite uncaring about being the mistress. :K:
Original post by the bear
i get mixed up between Tom Cruise and Brad Pitt :redface:

Who's got the asian kid lol called Shalom or Sheilo whatever the name is
Original post by 0to100
Wow put it all off on him. Angelina was quite uncaring about being the mistress. :K:

Eh i honestly don't like either of them tbh
Original post by retro_turtles
Eh i honestly don't like either of them tbh

<<laughed

it's true though but ye all scum hollywood
All this is going to be very hard on Maddox, Pax, Zahara, Shiloh and twins Knox and Vivienne.

I hope I didn't forget anyone.
Justice for Jennifer Aniston...
But their 6 kids :frown:
It's certainly not important news or worthy of headlines.

However the story is likely to generate the greatest number of page impressions on news websites over the next for days. For commercial broadcasters that as important as it means advertising revenue.

It's just like all those absolutely inconsequential stories that fly across the internet (e.g. NUS leader says something mildly controversial, right wing keyboard warriors lose their **** over it and in doing so generate money for website, incentivising them to publish more crap).
Its not inconsequential though because with their fame they have influence. Its newsworthy because a lot of people are interested.
Reply 28
Original post by Proximo
that is pretty significant.

Show us your workings
Reply 29
So much irony

she was jealous because she didn't like him working so closely to Marion Cotillard , fearing that he might cheat with her... now why would she think that? why would she think that Brad - a married man - would cheat with the woman he is acting opposite? hmmmmm

Brad marres Angelina Jolie

She decides to adopt some random kids

He likely just goes along with it to keep the peace

She files for divorce and tries to lump him with legal custody but not physical custody

Because he smokes weed (lmfao)

He's left paying alimony to one of the richest actresses in the world for 6 kids that aren't even his

JUST cuck my **** up fam :rofl: :rofl:
Brad Pitt is better off without her, she's a massive SJW, he starred in Fight Club.
Original post by Zargabaath

She files for divorce and tries to lump him with legal custody but not physical custody

He's left paying alimony to one of the richest actresses in the world for 6 kids that aren't even his

I was thinking this very thing, men who adopt are basically cucking themselves
Original post by Bloody Stupid
Justice for Jennifer Aniston...
But their 6 kids :frown:

She's broken up about it.

Original post by Zargabaath

Was he even involved or did his lawyers handle it all?

Perhaps his lawyers actually did the living with Angelina and they just got together for papp moments??
Tbh you can extend this line of argument to almost any celebrity thing at all, half the **** that is reported on celebrities is so dull and mundane but for some reason a significant proportion of the population seem to care about it.
Original post by West Bank Spank
I was thinking this very thing, men who adopt are basically cucking themselves

I feel sorry for men that these kinds of things get said between you. :sad: Adoption is a lovely thing to do as it brings children who need it into loving families. Men can have a great life involved in that kind of thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending