The Student Room Group

The left enables the far right by not challenging all forms of fascism

To call yourself a liberal the first challange is to stand against all forms of fascism. By smearing and silencing those who have the courage of their convictions, it enables the far right to take the lead, which in turn enables religious extremists, which in turn enables the far right and we will all pay.

What's even more galling is these deluded cowards will say I told you so when the far right begins their own terror campaigns.

http://thesatedire.com/news/world-news/f-a-s-c-i-s-t-deny-attacking-c-u-n-t-s/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Damien96
To call yourself a liberal the first challange is to stand against all forms of fascism. By smearing and silencing those who have the courage of their convictions, it enables the far right to take the lead, which in turn enables religious extremists, which in turn enables the far right and we will all pay.

What's even more galling is these deluded cowards will say I told you so when the far right begins their own terror campaigns.

:colonhash:
Reply 2
Original post by AshEntropy
:colonhash:

Are you agreeing? Angry? Constipated? I never could read emotes.
It's fascist to be...

White
Have a future

**** the anti-fascist commie Jew bastards

Whites will win and those traitors who have done this to us their blood will be spilled
The left are fascist themselves, it's no surprise they fail to call it out.
Original post by Ethnic CIeansing
It's fascist to be...

White
Have a future

Whites will win and those traitors who have done this to us their blood will be spilled

Your life must be very sad
It's fascist to be...

White
Have a future

**** you, you racist scum. YOU are the people we fought against in WWII.
Reply 7
It's fascist to be...

White
Have a future

Oh I'm so angry, grrrrr!!!
Reply 8
Original post by #ChaosKass
The left are fascist themselves, it's no surprise they fail to call it out.

They aren't truly of the left. They are fascist enablers, bullies and enemies of liberalism. What makes them so intoelrable is they pat themselves on the back for doing it. All the while destroying the left and any hope we have for addressing the huge problems we face in 2016.
It's fascist to be...

White
Have a future

I think I speak your language so let me try...:
Diversity is white genocide!!
:woo:
Lol what?
Reply 11
Original post by thickleftard
Lol what?

What, what? Lol, pmsl, lfmao.
What, what? Lol, pmsl, lfmao.

pretty surprising stuff how the left are responsible for the entire world's problems, damn, i might now vote maggie may instead
Reply 13
pretty surprising stuff how the left are responsible for the entire world's problems, damn, i might now vote maggie may instead

Uttely unsurprising someone with a Corbyn picture ascribes views to me I don't have and never voiced.

I'm left wing, that's why I care. I know not supporting your cult leader makes me either a Tory or a Blairite, but some of us have actually put some thought into this.
Uttely unsurprising someone with a Corbyn picture ascribes views to me I don't have and never voiced.

I'm left wing, that's why I care. I know not supporting your cult leader makes me either a Tory or a Blairite, but some of us have actually put some thought into this.

Its amusing trying to picture what some people think of Corbyn supporters.

Being completely honest, I'm just an 18 y/o who had no interest in politics before Corbyn, because no leaders whatsoever communicated views that I agreed with. I'm not even a registered supporter and I didn't vote in the leadership contest.

We aren't some kind of marxist/stalinist cult, we are just normal people who want real change, and not the ongoing promises from the tories.
Reply 15
Its amusing trying to picture what some people think of Corbyn supporters.

Being completely honest, I'm just an 18 y/o who had no interest in politics before Corbyn, because no leaders whatsoever communicated views that I agreed with. I'm not even a registered supporter and I didn't vote in the leadership contest.

We aren't some kind of marxist/stalinist cult, we are just normal people who want real change, and not the ongoing promises from the tories.

As you had no interest in politics before, perhaps there is something you could learn from listening to criticisms of the man or of the left in general. I don't expect you to agree of course.

I only judged your views on the fact you did something extremely common for Corbyn supporters, which was assert views I never even hinted at.

Let's start again :smile:

I have an enormous problem with the way the left now responds to fascism. In particualr, Islamic fascism. Not only does it not deal with the problem, it silences those that do and, even more disgracefully, demonises those within the community who dare speak out against it.
As you had no interest in politics before, perhaps there is something you could learn from listening to criticisms of the man or of the left in general. I don't expect you to agree of course.

I only judged your views on the fact you did something extremely common for Corbyn supporters, which was assert views I never even hinted at.

Let's start again :smile:

I have an enormous problem with the way the left now responds to fascism. In particualr, Islamic fascism. Not only does it not deal with the problem, it silences those that do and, even more disgracefully, demonises those within the community who dare speak out against it.

Well I agree there are issues with both hard-left supporters and hard-right supporters accusing each other side and starting an annoying PC vs anti-PC war. But I don't think anyone should collectivise the "entire left" as doing this, there are so many people who identify as left wing who would never do this sort of thing, just as how the entire right aren't Nazis or something like that. Its therefore an ambiguous point to challenge the left's "attitudes towards Islamic fascism", because opinions vary hugely even within the 'left wing', and I don't think left or right distinctly means you're pro-Islam or anti-Islam.
Reply 17
Well I agree there are issues with both hard-left supporters and hard-right supporters accusing each other side and starting an annoying PC vs anti-PC war. But I don't think anyone should collectivise the "entire left" as doing this, there are so many people who identify as left wing who would never do this sort of thing, just as how the entire right aren't Nazis or something like that. Its therefore an ambiguous point to challenge the left's "attitudes towards Islamic fascism", because opinions vary hugely even within the 'left wing', and I don't think left or right distinctly means you're pro-Islam or anti-Islam.

Unfortunately this is a limit of language. Unless we are to start each sentence with a paragraph long disclaimer, it's unavoidable. I would rather just trust the intelligence of the person reading it to not assume I was painting all with one brush.

This tactic, not that I am saying you are doing this, has been used to great effect by those seeking to deflect any criticism of Islam. Highlight terrorism, for example, and people scream something starting with "Not all Muslims .....".

The point is the left in particular asserts it is the keeper of justice and equality, yet has nothing to say on the plight of Gay Muslims, Apostates, minority sects, freedom of speech advocates.

We could have a long conversation about language but I'm more interested in issues of life and death.

Your post is of course correct, but N&CA has become awash with the usual bandwagon of cretins again, as is routine, so your post won't get much love. The intelligence of many people on this site is very, very low so please don't expect anything good.
Churchill said it, after Ialta or somewhere else with Stalin: ''I've seen the future of fascism, they call themselves anti-fascist'. Perfectly sensible, the Soviet political system could only be implemented through a dictatorship. Never bothered the far left, did it?
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending