The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

What religion do you follow?
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What religion do you follow?

islam
What's wrong with ****ing!?

It's nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be proud of if you don't have it.
Original post by yudothis
What's wrong with ****ing!?

It's nothing to be ashamed of, nothing to be proud of if you don't have it.

personal opinion
How do you deal with hearing about friends having sex, and general peer pressure? It's a little disheartening sometimes.
Original post by Anonymous
personal opinion

More like cultural indoctrination.
were you born athiest, im intrigued, im indian too

No one is born of any religion, what does a baby know about God at birth?
I followed Hinduism until age 10 then left the religion.
What do you study?
Reply 28
I can help you out there.
Hello fellow students, i know a great event this weekend that can help you past this!
In all my time of being here, I've never understood the meaning of "AMA"?
well im not an ugly girl, i could get laid anytime i wanted shows i have good self control

You know what OP I'm the same way. I've had a fair few opportunities to sleep with guys yet I've said no to all of them and it makes me more powerful and feel more control in my own body. When I meet the right guy that I actually want to sleep with and be in a proper relationship with, it'll make the whole experience so much more special
..and proud :lol:
So what?
i actually love being a virgin, boys seem to respect me for it bc i dont sleep around like most girls where im from.

yeah i used to sorta get that, I don't sleep around but honestly I think I see too many i'm a virgin and I feel insecure threads and I think .. in 20 years time this isn't going to be a thing it's literally absolutely nothing at all lmao..

Still, I used to feel like this, loving being a virgin, it's still nothing imo. in forty years time we'll probably won't understand why we placed importance on loving or hating our virginities.
Reply 34
Original post by UWS
What's your opinion on AAA batteries?

Good for Dildos?
Meh, I am too at 19.Guys have asked at clubs, but I just reject them. To be honest, I don't have an urge to do it so...

Kinda awkward when playing Never have I ever though.
I guess it's whenever you feel comfortable or when it's right to lose your virginity, age doesn't matter.
Original post by IYGB
Good for Dildos?

since when have they got batteries?
No one cares there are loads of 19 year old virgins
Original post by Reshard1977
Hello fellow students, i know a great event this weekend that can help you past this!

In creepy pedo village?

Latest

Trending

Trending