The Student Room Group

Room swap/Take over my contract at Garden Halls, Bloomsbury

Hi!
I have a contract at the new Garden Halls in Bloomsbury for a self-catered townhouse at £205.91 pw on a 40 week contract. It shares a bathroom with one other room, has a double bed and great kitchens + access to on-site catering. I might need to move out due to sensitivity to the dust from ongoing renovations in the area.

I am open to offers for a room swap with any single, preferably ensuite in an LSE or Intercollegiate hall as well as offers to take over my contract.

Please PM asap if interested!
Reply 1
Original post by littlegreatone
Hi!
I have a contract at the new Garden Halls in Bloomsbury for a self-catered townhouse at £205.91 pw on a 40 week contract. It shares a bathroom with one other room, has a double bed and great kitchens + access to on-site catering. I might need to move out due to sensitivity to the dust from ongoing renovations in the area.

I am open to offers for a room swap with any single, preferably ensuite in an LSE or Intercollegiate hall as well as offers to take over my contract.

Are there renovations going on in Gardens hall. Is it too noisy?
Original post by Acbd1324
Are there renovations going on in Gardens hall. Is it too noisy?

Some of the areas are still in the works, so yeah there is some noise. The parts that are done are very nice and modern though
Reply 3
Some of the areas are still in the works, so yeah there is some noise. The parts that are done are very nice and modern though

I am interested . How can I contact you. If you could give your no will call
Reply 4
Hi!

Hi,
Do you still need someone to take over your contract? If you do, I'm definitely interested :smile:
Hi littlegreatone!

As I'm thinking about applying to Garden Halls at the moment, I want to ask how the Townhouses look like?
Are they as modern and have a similar look as the rooms in the "main" Garden Hall?
Where are they actually located?
I can't find any pictures and such information on the Garden Halls page...

Would really appreciate an answer, thanks!
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Hi!

Hi! Is this room still available to you?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending