The Student Room Group

UKCAT for 2017 Entry to UK

Scroll to see replies

Hello all,
Just want comfirmation about DM... will our DM scores be sent to our chosen unis this year?
Tysm :smile:
Original post by Squishy•
No london unis i don't think. UCL are heavy on AS and imperial are on GCSEs.
Try other places, besides two unis in london are bmat anyway

Imperial don't look at GCSEs at all
Original post by Gwenog_quidditch
Hello all,
Just want comfirmation about DM... will our DM scores be sent to our chosen unis this year?

No they won't be :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lol medify mock 3 average 643 oh dear😂 tomorrow will be a nice day 👀

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know it's a bad idea to do a mock the night before but I had to as I had one left on medify😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by michaela__
I know it's a bad idea to do a mock the night before but I had to as I had one left on medify😭

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck tomorrow. You'll be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MCMXCVIII
Good luck tomorrow. You'll be fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you! I'm actually dying though rn😂 gonna have a bath in a bit to relax

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5387
Hi Everyone,Basically i use TSR just to pree whats happening. And was stalking this thread. I have done my UKCAT and done well so im gonna help anyway who wants helpThis is what happened for me:First ukcat 2015VR-530QR-720AR-740DA-630STJ-Band 2Medify revision (Practicing)Verbal- 678Quantative- 691.2Abstract- 732.6Situational judgment- 59.6%Average- 700.6Medify mock 1 (Timed in exam conditions)Verbal- 570Quantative- 630Abstract- 770Situational judgment- Band 2Average- 656.7Medify Mock 2 (Timed in exam conditions)Verbal- 570Quantative- 650Abstract- 730Situational judgement- Band 2Average- 650Medify verbal reasoning mock (Timed at 2AM)Verbal- 650*Note use new tactic of reading question first and eliminate accordingly**You will have to guess sometimes**Look for your answers and for true false read all*Medify abstract mockAbstract- 650*Need to focus more on position and angles be aware of more things to look for**Use your acronym*Medify mock 3Verbal-570Quantative-600Abstracy-670Actual 2016 ukcatVerbal-550Quantative-740Abstract-890Stj-Band 3 (Got bored and just wanted to get out of the booth-finished with 10 mins spare)AVERAGE-726.6

Always glad to help out anyone who wants help.Im a gap year re-applicant
Original post by manlike99
Imperial don't look at GCSEs at all

Ah i think they changed it this year.
Ah i think they changed it this year.

Squishy where are you applying? And also what are your stats? I'm assuming you're doing BMAT from your other posts?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by michaela__
Squishy where are you applying? And also what are your stats? I'm assuming you're doing BMAT from your other posts?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure yet, i'm waiting on my ukcat score. I'm open to doing BMAT though.
I was only joking on my other post but deleted it incase u actually started to worry lol sry
wbu
Hello all,
Original post by Gwenog_quidditch
Hello all,

No, they won't. The only people who will ever know them are those at Pearson.
Original post by ASTK98
Just did the VR mini mock and got 630. That section is going to kill me in the exam itself, but I've done all I can I guess. Gonna take the day off tomorrow and hope for the best on Thursday.

Good luck to anyone doing their exam tomorrow.

I wish you all the best. Mine is on Tuesday.
Original post by dkfalling
No, they won't. The only people who will ever know them are those at Pearson.

Thank you! :smile:
Not sure yet, i'm waiting on my ukcat score. I'm open to doing BMAT though.
I was only joking on my other post but deleted it incase u actually started to worry lol sry
wbu

Same as you no idea yet until ukcat score, I'm not doing BMAT though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
In the real exam, can you skip decision making? So you just do the other 2 sections straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MCMXCVIII
In the real exam, can you skip decision making? So you just do the other 2 sections straight away.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes you can skip it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
No london unis i don't think. UCL are heavy on AS and imperial are on GCSEs.
Try other places, besides two unis in london are bmat anyway

but on imperials website for 2017 they said that they won't consider gcses??

anyways what about kings and barts??
Hello! English is my second language and I find VR quite difficult because of this. :frown: Does anyone please have any VR tips for UKCAT applicants whose mother tongue is not English?
Thanks very much x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending