The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Globay
Tis indeed. But I have made some friends in class so it is not all bad. What are u studying in college?

Aw thats good to hear, i still havnt made any friends though.
Im doing Psychology, geography and English Literature as well as Math studies. What about you??
Original post by Globay
I never met any cambridge students so I cant really say. Ar u in Uni urself??

nope but finished sixth form with A-level Maths, Physics and Computing at A*A*A* :cool:
Original post by Globay
Oh sorry.:colondollar: I didnt mean to intrude.

Haha its fine :tongue: dw about it:colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Aw thats good to hear, i still havnt made any friends though.
Im doing Psychology, geography and English Literature as well as Math studies. What about you??

What???? Why havent u made any friends? U sound really nice!!!!!:smile:
U seem really smart as well doing all these interesting subjects. I am doing a BTEC in level 3 applied science.
Original post by Globay
What???? Why havent u made any friends? U sound really nice!!!!!:smile:
U seem really smart as well doing all these interesting subjects. I am doing a BTEC in level 3 applied science.

I havnt had friends in real life for years now and aw thanks :smile: but people dont think i am.
Why thank you and cool,
Original post by raman_17
nope but finished sixth form with A-level Maths, Physics and Computing at A*A*A* :cool:

OMG!!!!!! U got all A* in those hard subjects. I actually have a lot of respect for u right now. :adore:
I feel nervous that even if I put in a lot of effort my chosen uni will reject me because I'm retaking my AS levels.

But that also makes me determined to do my best and prove my teachers and myself wrong - I have worked at getting into Veterinary Medicine for SO LONG and bad grades are not going to stop me!
I havnt had friends in real life for years now and aw thanks :smile: but people dont think i am.
Why thank you and cool,

oh that is really sad to hear. why dont people think u are nice. If that is too much of a personal q u dont need to answer it. Do u spend most of ur time on social media then??
Original post by Globay
OMG!!!!!! U got all A* in those hard subjects. I actually have a lot of respect for u right now. :adore:

tenks :colone:............. :lol:

what bout you?
I feel happy! :smile:

Still annoyed that people drive so slowly nowadays!
40 in a 60 is just dangerous!

But yeah I'm happy! :smile:

Work is super enjoyable! :yep:
Such an awesome place!
Original post by Globay
oh that is really sad to hear. why dont people think u are nice. If that is too much of a personal q u dont need to answer it. Do u spend most of ur time on social media then??

I dont know, i have family issues and that. so thats the reason.
The majority of the time yea
Original post by Sanarith
I feel nervous that even if I put in a lot of effort my chosen uni will reject me because I'm retaking my AS levels.

But that also makes me determined to do my best and prove my teachers and myself wrong - I have worked at getting into Veterinary Medicine for SO LONG and bad grades are not going to stop me!

Now that is some real dedication there. Keep believing in urself.:smile:
Original post by FireFreezer77
I feel happy! :smile:

Still annoyed that people drive so slowly nowadays!
40 in a 60 is just dangerous!

But yeah I'm happy! :smile:

Work is super enjoyable! :yep:
Such an awesome place!

Hey! dear
Very true lol
Thats great to hear that
keep up this happy streak :hugs:
I dont know, i have family issues and that. so thats the reason.
The majority of the time yea

Lets change the subject because I dont want to depress u. What kind of musci do u like?/
How am i feeling?

:colonhash:
Original post by raman_17
tenks :colone:............. :lol:

what bout you?

I am in my first year in college and I am doing a BTEC in level 3 applied science.
That sounds really smart doesnt it?? :h:
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I don't know what the deal is between you and this user however I'm going to give you some very general advice about attracting girls, that you can either choose to take or ignore.
Stop giving her attention. Stop messaging her. Stop writing about her on here: she's going to see it and it's going to make her think she's even more so on a pedestal. Don't make any more moves. BELIEVE me if this girl likes you enough she'll be making time for your replies, she'll WANT to talk to you, she'll be HAPPY to talk to you.
Right now by sending her more and more messages and writing about her you're causing her to subconsciously like you less. The more attention you give a girl the more they'll take you for granted, think about you less and want you less. Give her less attention and she'll be wondering why isn't he replying anymore, why isn't he messaging anymore. If she really likes you she'll start thinking of you more and even message you first.
Stop putting this girl on a pedestal though for your sake

I'll always take advice onboard, but whether I follow it is a different story!

But yeah I have done. Not messaging her anymore and no posts anymore (although this kinda is but idk).
But yeah I had planned to stop replying and see what she does. I'm not holding up much hope tbh.
But ah well.
Well that's contrasting to what I've heard from others. Showering her with attention was what I was told to do a lot of but I didn't because that's just annoying!
But yeah I'm not messaging her now anymore. She can if she wants to but I'm not doing it!

Thanks!
Original post by Globay
Lets change the subject because I dont want to depress u. What kind of musci do u like?/

Thanks. And i love heavy metal, punk, metal, indie rock and a bit of pop.
What about you?
Original post by Globay
I am in my first year in college and I am doing a BTEC in level 3 applied science.
That sounds really smart doesnt it?? :h:

what NVQ level u working towards??

and yh :lol:
I'm Starting some maths homework and remembered someone in class said "Can you help me with this question cos you're like super smart", I'm not, but it feelsgoodman.

Latest