The Student Room Group

Retaking core science GCSE

In year 10, i did the core science GCSE and i was really confident that i had secured a B or even an A. However, when i got my results i got a C :frown: i plan to take psychology in sixth form but i doubt that any sixth form would let me take it with a C in core science. My school is giving me the option to retake the core science in 2017 but i'm in two minds as to whether i should retake the exam or just accpet my C. Pleaseeeeeeeee help me!!!!
Reply 1
Re-take it. What's the worst that can happen? If you need it (and you do for psychology), redo it. Simples :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by rachelokwu
In year 10, i did the core science GCSE and i was really confident that i had secured a B or even an A. However, when i got my results i got a C :frown: i plan to take psychology in sixth form but i doubt that any sixth form would let me take it with a C in core science. My school is giving me the option to retake the core science in 2017 but i'm in two minds as to whether i should retake the exam or just accpet my C. Pleaseeeeeeeee help me!!!!

I would say retake it. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest