The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
Pogba false 9.

Jose knows.

Batting numbers Barry Bonds would be proud of.

He has to even the score it's destiny.

Jose 1 Pep 1
Original post by The.Joker
***** pls, I have that red passport ygm

Reported to home office for fraud.
Original post by trapking
Reported to home office for fraud.

Thoughts on Rumena Begum
Original post by swirly
Thoughts on Rumena Begum

Looks like a wilder beast. Butterz.
Original post by trapking
Looks like a wilder beast. Butterz.

Would take her to church on a Sunday/ 10
Original post by swirly

Would take her to church on a Sunday/ 10

:lol:

A.Dixon > Begum. Pls.
Well that's us out of the league cup then

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr90
Well that's us out of the league cup then

Posted from TSR Mobile

You were better off going out against Northampton tbh...
Would be funny if Mourinho fielded like 8 youngsters just to take the piss.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2016/sep/22/jose-mourinho-hits-out-at-football-einsteins-for-trying-to-undermine-him-manchester-united

So, Mourinho is blaming 'Einsteins' now. Slight issue in that Einstein was a total genius and one of the smartest men of the modern era.,, sort of undermines his point a little.

He also doesn't seem to recognise that the dissatisfaction is about more than last week.

Original post by Rk2k14
Would be funny if Mourinho fielded like 8 youngsters just to take the piss.

Why not 11 youngsters? Is conceding defeat now the same as taking the piss?
Reply 3570
Mourinho is basically Wenger in the media ffs. This is the kinda **** Wenger pulls off when he loses games and gets criticised and you start questioning his sanity.
Original post by bammy jastard 27
Mourinho is basically Wenger in the media ffs. This is the kinda **** Wenger pulls off when he loses games and gets criticised and you start questioning his sanity.

What did he say?

Link
Original post by mojojojo101

So, Mourinho is blaming 'Einsteins' now. Slight issue in that Einstein was a total genius and one of the smartest men of the modern era.,, sort of undermines his point a little.
Isn't his point that despite none of these pundits coming close to his achievements they are suddenly experts who hold all the answers and know better than him what needs doing. If they know better than one of the most successful managers of the modern era, they are must be the Einstein's of football. I think he's just suggesting he feels he grappling with slightly more complex problems than they seem to think, hence the 'deleting' comment.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Fizzel
Isn't his point that despite none of these pundits coming close to his achievements they are suddenly experts who hold all the answers and know better than him what needs doing. If they know better than one of the most successful managers of the modern era, they are must be the Einstein's of football. I think he's just suggesting he feels he grappling with slightly more complex problems than they seem to think, hence the 'deleting' comment.
Posted from TSR Mobile

I kniw what he is trying to say, but Einstein is a horrible person to use in this metaphor, because, you know, he was a genius. It sort of comes of like he is just calling himself an idiot.
I kniw what he is trying to say, but Einstein is a horrible person to use in this metaphor, because, you know, he was a genius. It sort of comes of like he is just calling himself an idiot.
I don't know but to me that doesn't really sound like what he's saying at all. If anything he's coming off as arrogant suggesting anyone who is smarter than him is some kind of Einstien. Don't think it in any way implies he's an idiot.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's sarcasm, he's saying they think they're geniuses of football - "football is full of Einsteins" - he's not actually saying everyone knows better than him is he, he's saying they think they do.
Mojo channeling his inner Sheldon.

Pundit wanted to cry near the end :rofl:
Hero

Latest