Ohh wow, what makes you think that? :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
:hugs:

Haha I do like random things :biggrin:
Ohh wow, what makes you think that? :rofl:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol i know ya do.
And because he likes to sit on my shoulder and wind his body around my neck so his head is on my other shoulder lol :rofl: he also thinks he is a cat due to he loves to bark at and chase birds lol
Original post by Bluebutterfly310
Lol i know ya do.
And because he likes to sit on my shoulder and wind his body around my neck so his head is on my other shoulder lol :rofl: he also thinks he is a cat due to he loves to bark at and chase birds lol

Haha good :tongue:
Oh my goodness :rofl: Hahaha a cat and bird in one :tongue: nice:yy:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha good :tongue:
Oh my goodness :rofl: Hahaha a cat and bird in one :tongue: nice:yy:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea :rofl: he suppose to be a pug but i dont think he really knows that lol, still cant work out though why my uncle didnt want him
Yea :rofl: he suppose to be a pug but i dont think he really knows that lol, still cant work out though why my uncle didnt want him

A pug? Oh wow, cool :smile:
:rofl:
Hmm maybe he wanted a dog and not a cat/bird hybrid? :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
A pug? Oh wow, cool :smile:
:rofl:
Hmm maybe he wanted a dog and not a cat/bird hybrid? :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea sure is, even the family we got him off didnt want him so who even knows

Maybe so, but who the hell wouldnt want a cute pug who thinks he is a bird and a cat lol :rofl:

Do you have any pets?
Yea sure is, even the family we got him off didnt want him so who even knows

Maybe so, but who the hell wouldnt want a cute pug who thinks he is a bird and a cat lol :rofl:

Do you have any pets?

Hmm that's odd... :/

Haha true :tongue:

No, my dad's never been much of a fan of animals tbh. I'm not a massive animal lover tbh but I do like them :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm that's odd... :/

Haha true :tongue:

No, my dad's never been much of a fan of animals tbh. I'm not a massive animal lover tbh but I do like them :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes sure is
aw, i am definitely a huge animal lover, when i lived with me mum i had 2 rabbits, 4 guinea pigs and a hamster lol, i think i am because animals dont judge like people can sometimes do
Yes sure is
aw, i am definitely a huge animal lover, when i lived with me mum i had 2 rabbits, 4 guinea pigs and a hamster lol, i think i am because animals dont judge like people can sometimes do

Haha oh wow :tongue:
Hmm I guess they can but I see what you mean :smile:

Anyway, gotta go to bed. I'll be exhausted tomorrow otherwise!

Goodnight! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Haha oh wow :tongue:
Hmm I guess they can but I see what you mean :smile:

Anyway, gotta go to bed. I'll be exhausted tomorrow otherwise!

Goodnight! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea and i guess animals made up for not having friends

Okay goodnight, hope you sleep well
Ah me eyes hurt :rofl:

mwhehehehehee
:colone: :colone: :sneakydevil: :colone: :colone: :mwuaha::colone: :colone: :sneakydevil: :colone: :colone: :mwuaha:
:colone: :colone: :sneakydevil: :colone: :colone: :mwuaha::colone: :colone: :sneakydevil: :colone: :colone: :mwuaha:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
mwhehehehehee

emoji over load :rofl:
Has one got a evil theme amongst them eojis??
[video="youtube;fTyAaIH4y60"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTyAaIH4y60[/video]
emoji over load :rofl:
Has one got a evil theme amongst them eojis??

*those :colone: :colone: :colone:
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
*those :colone: :colone: :colone:

Apologise grammar and spelling police :lol: Im tired and too hyper to type properly
Yea and i guess animals made up for not having friends

Okay goodnight, hope you sleep well

True :smile:

Thanks, hope you sleep well too:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
True :smile:

Thanks, hope you sleep well too:hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile

No worries and thanks :hugs: