The Student Room Group

Britain MUST take in more refugees

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Betelgeuse-
I posted just a few posts above you brah.. TSR is in danger of becoming seriously woke 2k16

Oh did ya? I will read :colone:
Wow, if Tim Farron says we need to be taking in more refugees then why the hell aren't we doing it!?
Original post by DeclanThatcher
Oh god, see he proves your point wrong, he isn't uneducated as hes already got a masters and undergraduate degree, yet he voted leave? hmm strange.

He definitely proved to be a xenophobe and nationalist though :smile:

i think you should do some in depth reading of Voltaire and learn to accept other people's views without judging them so harshly, its hypocritical at best. =)

No, I refuse to accept xenophobic and nationalist views and I will always judge them harshly as they are disgusting, dangerous, and a hallmark of the uneducated.
As you can see not one of my motives had anything at all to do with immigration or 'xenophobia', i have proved your point wrong two times today.

All of your -very weak- points have to do with nationalism though, and your contributions to this thread strongly suggest you're a xenophobe. Your poor reasoning skills and many spelling mistakes also suggest that you are uneducated.

What you have proven twice today is that you are an intellectual lightweight, son.
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Your ignorance is astounding image.jpeg

Show me where you map makes mention of Yemen, Saudi and Qatar:biggrin:
Original post by BaconandSauce
Show me where you map makes mention of Yemen, Saudi and Qatar:biggrin:

It doesn't need to

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper) Wouldn't some people love to live in Saudi because of how religious it is? I don't get the logic of some migrants. Barely any have gone to other Muslim countries. see less

She claimed that barely any refugees have gone to other Muslim counties, not that barely any had gone to Qatar, Saudi and Yemen
Original post by teenhorrorstory
It doesn't need to

(Original post by MrsSheldonCooper) Wouldn't some people love to live in Saudi because of how religious it is? I don't get the logic of some migrants. Barely any have gone to other Muslim countries. see less

She claimed that barely any refugees have gone to other Muslim counties, not that barely any had gone to Qatar, Saudi and Yemen

they named 3 you should address the countries they named in the first sentence rather then pretending they didn't say it (as you have done in your quote)

But as you know the facts how many have these 3 muslim countries taken?
But what about all the refugees in Calais trying to cross to the UK?
They are all being refused sanctuary. This is actually taking their human rights.
That's the thing! Most of the people in Calais are running from a war.
OK. Some stay in those countries, but the vast majority are still heading towards the UK.
That's my point. I think the last government party was too strict on them, especially that stupid man, Nigel Farrage. :angry:
at least take in the kids
Original post by renphobia
at least take in the kids

What if that splits up families?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
I posted just a few posts above you brah.. TSR is in danger of becoming seriously woke 2k16

:laugh: :naughty:
Original post by Mvine001
What if that splits up families?

i totally agree with bringing more refugees in. that was aimed at the people who refuse all refugees no matter what. in such a huge humanitarian issue; it would be wrong of us not to stand up and help in whatever way we can.
Original post by renphobia
i totally agree with bringing more refugees in. that was aimed at the people who refuse all refugees no matter what. in such a huge humanitarian issue; it would be wrong of us not to stand up and help in whatever way we can.

Finally! Someone who understands my point!
Reply 196
sure, we can also learn a lot from each other
Original post by Wilfred Little
If the likes of Carey Mulligan are so bothered, stop virtue signalling and take some refugees in yourself. She's probably got about three mansions.

Don't forget about Amal Clooney, Angelina Jolie and Benedict Cumberbatch too :wink:
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Didn't Mummy teach you any manners? Next time you call someone ignorant, take a good look at yourself

You provided me with that map. Great. Why not find me stats on Yemen, Qatar and Saudi now?:wink:

apparently even though you named those 3 countries it doesn't matter (I did try and clarify this with the poster and they gave a edited quote of yours show why:biggrin: basically they removed the bit where you named the 3 countries)

I asked for stats about the 3 countries you named and it's gone quite
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Don't forget about Amal Clooney, Angelina Jolie and Benedict Cumberbatch too :wink:

Benedict Cumberbatch can do one tbh. Agreed with what he said about the riots though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending