The Student Room Group

Best cambridge college food

I'm picking a college to apply to at Cambridge and can't find much information about where there is good food- by that I mean tasty, healthy and good vegetarian options. Any information on Queens, Emmanuel, Christ's or Clare would be great! Thank you!
Original post by dexymr99
I'm picking a college to apply to at Cambridge and can't find much information about where there is good food- by that I mean tasty, healthy and good vegetarian options. Any information on Queens, Emmanuel, Christ's or Clare would be great! Thank you!

As for regular daily meals like lunch/dinner in a buttery, there isn't a huge difference and all colleges have at least one vegetarian option everyday. Some colleges even do vegetarian day once a week.

One of them has a slightly unfavourable reputation for food, though, about which was mentioned in a graduation year good a few years ago, written by one othe graduates...............:tongue:

But all colleges always try to improve their food and regularly ask for the students feedback on their food, so don't worry too much about it. :wink:
:laugh:
Reply 4
Do tell...? Clare?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending